Other Digital Cameras:

Fujifilm - Finepix AX250 Digital Camera

great camera for price

from Silverton, OR

Comments about Fujifilm - Finepix AX250 Digital Camera:

have several digital cameras and this one has a 15x zoom and is 16 megapixels with hd movie option

Image Quality
great pictures

batteries actually last a long while

very easy to understand and settings are easy to change

have had this for awhile and my son who is 7 has dropped it still works fine

Battery Life
has battery bar. have used same batteries in there for over 5 months

Portability
what do you expect from a digital camera

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Finally a perfect camera!

from Lynn, MA

Comments about Fujifilm - Finepix AX250 Digital Camera:

After years of searching I finally found the perfect digital camera. Gone are the days of being jealous of everyone else's perfect photos. This compact, lightweight camera from Fujifilm is wonderful. The main thing is that it takes fantastic pictures, but the other features are just as good. From my research, I guess Fuji has high resolution sensors built in that make photos of such great quality. The quality is so great that I took a photo in my kitchen with all the lights off just to see what would happen and it took such a perfect picture you would never guess it was in the dark! (I've enclosed the photo for you to see) Other important features are scene recognition, face/blink/red-eye detection, it even has a panaramic mode. With 14 mega pixels and a 5x zoom lens the photos come out sharp and clear. I personally love the timer with different times to choose from, so everyone can get into the shot. Another bonus is it can take shots of moving objects and stays still even if the photographer's hands shake (like me). Batteries don't drain like my previous cameras. Very worth the price! I'm very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone!

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Easy to use even for the electronically challenged.

from Beatty, NV

Comments about Fujifilm - Finepix AX250 Digital Camera:

I have used several different digital cameras belonging to friends and relatives, this is the first one I have purchased for myself. While researching on the internet, this camera popped up on a list of criteria I had for reasonable price, maximum MegaPixels for everyday use, large LCD and maximum zoom again for everyday usage. Adding in all the criteria important to us the cost of this camera and ease of use seemed to beat out others. We purchased the camera in January 2011 and have had no problems with it. We don't use it often so we do have to refer to the manual when we need to do something other than take a picture, zoom in and out, look at the stored picture, and deleting shots. Otherwise the camera performs to our expectations and is very easy to use. For an inexpensive, everyday use, lightweight (I carry in my purse) digital camera this one is great.