Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - FinePix Z3 Digital Camera

Fujifilm - FinePix Z3 Digital Camera

to capture the fasted paced moments in lfe

from Brooksville, FL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z3 Digital Camera:

the fuji film camera is great. its perfect for my famiy to take great pictures. even my husband who can barely point and shot can work this camera. i take it with me everywhere i go. it captures the moments that are normally missed by day to day living.

I love my Z3 pink digital camera

from Youngtown, AZ

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z3 Digital Camera:

I received my digital camera for Christmas over 2 years ago from my mom.  I loved it

especially since it was pink for Breast Cancer Awareness and they donated a portion

of the proceeds to the charity.  How awesome is that.  I am not technically inclined so

I needed something that was easy to use and understand.  It was all of that.  It takes

awesome clear pictures everytime.  I can use a memory card with it and it holds tons

of pictures so that I don't have to delete any of my old ones right away.

It also comes with a docking station so I don't have to use and buy batteries all the time

which is a big savings.  It has auto flash and many mode settings depending on your

environment including sport, party, flower, beach, snow, sunset, fireworks, etc...

It comes with a mini USB cord so that you can hook it up to your computer and

download your pictures to a CD if wanted.  So, it is very easy to send all your family

and friends your pictures online with the help of this wonderful camera, the Fujifilm

Finepix Z3.

Love the size and the price

from Valrico, FL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z3 Digital Camera:

Love the size of this camera. Easy to carry. Like the big display on the back. Only negative is it doesn't zoom in very far and what it does pick up is blurry. As long as you don't need the zoom eberything is great. Still a great product at a great price!!

Great camera for capturing suprise moments in life!

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z3 Digital Camera:

When my Canon Powershot finally died I decided to switch to Fuji based on strong reviews. This camera is great for getting a quick shot. Because the lense doesn't extend it is mere seconds between turning the camera on and taking the picture unlike most digital cameras on the market. This speed though is tempered with so-so picture quality. The picture looks terrific until about a 6"x4" size, after that it is very pixilated and grainy. This is not a camera meant for a professional shutterbug, but for the more casual digital photographer. Recommended for parties, odd lighting situations and other events where things can happen at any time.