Other Digital Cameras:

Fujifilm - FinePix Z1

Great little camera!

from Giddings, TX

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1:

This is a great little camera. It is very small, so it's easy to take anywhere. It has a nice sized window in which to view shots or replay videos. I have only one complaint. Every time I remove it from the carrying case, the switch on top of the camera gets moved, changing it from the still frame mode to movie mode. This has caused me to miss some spontaneous shots because I accidentally started filming a movie instead.

The Z1 is a rock solid camera that takes decent pictures

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1:

I've had this little point 'n shoot digital for several years now, and I keep in circulation despite the fact that I have several newer, more sophisticated cameras now; it's just so tightly built.  This was a tiny camera for it's time (it's still pretty small) and the periscope-style non-projecting zoom lens keeps is small even in use.  The whole thing (body, buttons, etc) are all machined out of solid metal; I've picked up several of the "more sophisticated"  Fuji Z series cameras, and they feel mighty flimsy in comparison.  Despite the mere 5 megapixel shots, the mediocre low light performance, lack of any type of image stabilization, and the exclusive use of antiquated Xd cards, if you could pick one of these up cheap for use as a rugged backup, you wouldn't regret it.  It comes with a decent array of settings (white balance, various flash modes), but I keep this camera in use just cause it's so darn tough!

I love the easy to use Fujifilm FinePix Z1 camera!

from Abilene, TX

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1:

I love this camera. It's suprisingly durable. It's what I consider, for the quality very affordable. Also it's easy enough to use that I was actually able to set my 65 yr old mother loose with it! LOL I would highly recommend this product.

very cute and packs a lot of power!

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1:

Absolutely LOVE my new FInePix z10fd camera.  It is so cute and easy to use.  The pictures come out perfectly.  The face recognition software has enabled me to not get one bad/blurry picture....This camera is the best! I highly reccomend it to you as I have to all of my friends who love its hot pink color.