Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - FinePix S6000fd Digital Camera

Fujifilm - FinePix S6000fd Digital Camera

Amazing camera for the price

from Greer, SC

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S6000fd Digital Camera:

This camera takes amazing pictures. It would be considered a bridge camera, something in between a point and shoot and DSLR. It has many functions that DSLR's have, without the hassle of extra lenses. The zoom lens gives a good usable range of picture taking options. There is an auto setting for those who just want to take pictures without thinking. This camera has excellent low light response. A little on the slow side, and sometimes focusing can be a bit of a problem, but overall I highly recommend it.

Awsome photos in a picture perfect world

from Zolfo Springs, FL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S6000fd Digital Camera:

I searched long and hard before I purchased this product. For me it had more features than I expected and was priced right. There are many of the features that I have not used yet but I am very happy with my new camera. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a professional look with out the price. It is a larger camera than most but well worth it.

I Love it, beautiful pictures and wonderful memories.

from North Wilkesboro, NC

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S6000fd Digital Camera:

This is a good camera for a beginner.  It is easy it use, that is if you like to read.  Sometimes you have to go back and review especially if it has been awhile since you have used it.  But you can also just pick it up and just use the the auto on it, but I like to use the special stuff on it.  I can sit on my porch and zoom in on a rabbit in the back yard, just by pushing a button.  The only problem I have is holding it still,  but it can be put on a tri-pod.

If you want you can record short movies depending on memory card.  It can be set up for delayed pictures,  so you can join the family.  Or you can do like do and set the delay to sneak a pic of someone that doesn't want it took.  It has a program that stops red eye, it is easy it down to the computer or you can just take the memory card to the photo place and make pictures from it.

This is a great starter camera and good enough for the interimate camera person.  I highly recommend it.