4.8

4.8

Excellent product. Would buy again

from Elkins, WV

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix F700 Digital Camera:

Great product. I purchased mine approx. 2 years ago and still won't upgrade!!!! This product takes great pictures. I liked the low cost  and excellent quality for the cost that I received. The additional items needed to purchase like the extra card was at a very good price also.

Great Camera

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix F700 Digital Camera:

I have several digital camera including the FinePix 820, I love this camera the best. I don't even bother with the other cameras. The pictures are always great, I wish it would take more than 6Meg pictures, but even at 6 Meg, the pictures are very clear. It is easy to use, love the rechargeable battery, something the 820 does not have, I would never purchase another camera unless it has rechargeble batteries.

Great camera for the price

from Englewood, CO

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix F700 Digital Camera:

This is a great little camera for what you pay for it.  Obviously this is not a Nikon DSLR and you can't expect it to perform like one.  However, it has a good zoom and makes for a great point and shoot camera.  If you want a camera that fits in your pocket, keep looking, this isn't it.  If you want to take professional quality photographs, keep looking, this isn't going to do that either.  But if you want a great day to day camera with easy to use functions that takes good quality photographs then this camera is the perfect camera for you.  It uses "AA" batteries, so finding replacements is never a problem.  I like to get the rechargeable batteries and a spare set so there are always batteries ready to go..  The SD cards, though they do not perform as well as the compact flash cards, are inexpensive.  For the quality and value compared to the low cost of this camera, you really can't go wrong.

Easy to use

from Vancleave, MS

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix F700 Digital Camera:

I have a hard time learning about new products and how to use them so when my husband bought me this camera I was a little scared.  It looks like a very professional camera to me but it is so easy to use and the pictures come out very high quality.  I've been told a lot of times that they look like I got pictures professionally done of my children because of how nice they turn out. I love this camera and would not get any other one.