Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - FinePix F200EXR Digital Camera

Fujifilm - FinePix F200EXR Digital Camera

Pretty decent for its size

from Fountain Valley, CA

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix F200EXR Digital Camera:

Ive had this camera for some time now and it has done a superb job with photos, It might be difficult using it at first, but when you get the right setting the picture comes out superb.

I have taken pictures that came out like dslr quality, and people couldnt beleive it came from a small compact camera like this. the face detection isnt so great cause it doesnt work most of the time, it requires using it at different angle to detect eyes nose and mouth.

For the price youre paying for is definately worth it in my opinion, You cant go wrong with it. most camera breaks within a year, mine lasted more than 2 years and its still working as new. easy to use and fun to play with.

Great Camera - Battery life could be better.

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix F200EXR Digital Camera:

This camera is great. I love the size - it makes it easy to take anywhere. The picture quality is excellent, but the settings do take a little getting used to. It took me longer than usual to figure out what settings on this camera worked best in different conditions. The main downfall is the short battery life. The rechargable battery is nice in that it saves money on replacements, however, I have to charge this one about 4 times as often as the Kodak I had previously. The camera does especially well with action shots so it would be great for pets, sports, or kids. My favorite featuer is a setting that takes two pictures instantly one with flash and one without. This is my go to setting if I'm not sure what will be best. It never fails that at least one of them turns out great. User friendly menu for easy use.

Great point and shoot camera for the intermediate photographer!

from Houghton, MI

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix F200EXR Digital Camera:

Many hours of research of digital cameras after needing a new one led me to the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR digital camera. I had been using CNET.com to look at the product reviews and aspects, so that I would be able to find the right digital camera for me.

The Fujifilm F200EXR is a great camera for an intermediate photographer because it offers the compactness of a snap and shoot digital camera with the flexibility of a manual camera. Some of the most valuable features that I have found are the face detection and EXR feature.

The EXR feature allows the user to halfway press down the picture button, and the camera selects the correct setting for that picture, such as scenery, portrait, or night shot. The face detection has helped me to clear up many shots because of the focus on the faces of my subjects.

I really like that I can use this camera as a normal snap and shoot digital camera, but I can also go explore and take more serious photography without hauling around two different cameras. Highly recommended for intermediate photographers.