Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - FinePix A900 Digital Camera

Fujifilm - FinePix A900 Digital Camera

Take a shot with the Finepix A900!

from Danville, IL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A900 Digital Camera:

This camera takes excellent pictures and has some additional features that make it easy to use.  I use it at home, on vacation, and in my classroom.  It is a good camera for a beginning to intermediate user.  It meets all of my needs and I am very pleased with the quality I received for a great price.

great compact camera, cheap, excellent pictures

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A900 Digital Camera:

What a wonderful digital camera. I am partial to Fuji. The camera is priced very cheap, and boasts 9 megapixels. It is compact, and has a decent zoom. Once you take pictures you can zoom and crop on the camera. Has a motion mode for action pictures. Has video mode. All around good camera.

Awesome, I got them uploaded to eBay ----

from Oakland Gardens, NY

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A900 Digital Camera:

I got Fujifilm FinePix A900 as a free gift from Citi Bank rewards program. This is the first time I ever use  any Fujifilm  camera. To my surprise, this camera can do a lot of photography from basic to sophisticated ones.  The screen is bright enough even under the bright sun.  Max resolution is 9 mega pixels but I use 0.3 mega pixels the most for selling my stuff on eBay.  This setting can supply enough clear picture while speeding up the upload process.

I like the most is that the close-up function is one click away, so I can zoom in the item I am selling and upload it in a flash. Depending on the item, sometimes it is better to turn the flash off (forced off) to get a good close up picture.

Another plus is that this camera uses 2 AA batteries.  You can put regular alkaline or rechargeable ones.  It uses the power so efficiently that 2 regular alkaline can last me about 300 pictures.

The only drawback I can think of is that the start up seems to take a few seconds longer than compatible models from Cannon. Also make sure you back up your pictures from SD card every time you take out SD from camera.  Some pictures from SD card might get over-written when you slide in SD card again onto camera.  I don't know what went on but I did LOSE some pictures from my past experience.

Overall, I like this camera and I use it pretty much every week to upload my pictures.

fujifilm A900 is great!

from Hermitage, TN

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A900 Digital Camera:

I love the fujifilm A900 camera. I use it everyday for my blog. I am the novice photographer in my family (my sister is professional photog). Even she was impressed! My favorite feature is the stability setting. I have never had a picture come out blurry while using that setting. I love that! In the past I had more expensive cameras that didn't offer this option and I had a real problem with blurry shots. Another great feature is the ability to zoom in on a picture on the screen. you can also crop the picture while zoomed. I think some of the menu options are a bit fussy and probably unnecessary for the camera and what most people will use it for.

The only feature I have any compalints about is the battery life. I don't think it is the batteries I use since I have tried every brand but this camera really sucks the life out of the two AA's I put in it. I don't think I have had a pair last longer than a week. I don't want to do the math but I am sure I have spent more in batteries over the life of the camer a than I have on the actual camera. Be warned, you will be battery dependant with this camera.

Great, easy to use, one hand digital camera.

from Orchard Park, NY

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A900 Digital Camera:

The Fujifilm Finepix A900 digital camera is a great little camera to take with you anywhere. It easily fits into a pocket, takes great pictures, and downloads easily. These pictures often look much nicer than those taken with a much  more expensive professional model! My 10 year old son uses this camera with great proficiency. I highly recommend this camera for the novice as well as the seasoned camera enthusiast looking for an easy, portable camera for daily use! It uses AA batteries as well as either and XD or SD camera card sold seperately.