Other Digital Cameras:

Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera

Amazing Pictures!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

I love Fujifilm Fine-pix brand, and this is another great camera that they have made. I just bought this camera on eBay a few weeks ago after searching for a good camera. It works wonderfully to take good quality photos. I do have to say if you are looking for a basic point and shoot camera, I wouldn't suggest buy a Fujifilm camera. However, if you would like to take great photographs, and know how to work with the different settings on a camera than I highly recommend this Fujifilm FinePix A400.

Image Quality
It takes photographs, as long as you know how to work a camera like this. I do, however, wish the megapixels were higher on this camera. Even so, the picture I have taken have all been of good quality.

It performs very well, and takes great quality pictures.

This is very easy to use, as long as you know how to use the variety of settings on digital cameras. My best advise would be to experiment with it, and it's different settings to understand how to use it to take better pictures.

So far this camera has been very durable. However, I have only owned this camera for a few weeks, so I'm not sure how durable it truly is. FujiFilm usually are good cameras that last for years from my experience. So, I am hoping this one will too.

Battery Life
It has a good long battery life.

Portability
It's small, lightweight, and easy to carry.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

A great, inexpensive camera to carry around for general use.

from Alton, IL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

Nothing special, but a great camera for general use.

Image Quality
good enough to download & post online or print

Very Easy!

I've carried in purse, backpack, etc.; dropped on more th an once occasion; no problems

Battery Life
Uses AA batteries - I find it easier to have a couple of extra AA batteries in my purse than worry about charging a rechargeable battery all the time.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Good quality camera with great pictures

from Meadow Grove, NE

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

I bought my Fuji camera after having a HP digital camera for a few years.  I couldn't believe the improvement in picture quality!  The Fuji is easy to run.  My mother-in-law has her eye on my camera so I'll have to get her one of her own!

Light, compact and easy to use but screen sometimes hard to see.

from San Marcos, CA

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

Camera is easy to use. Screen menu is helpful and easy to navigate. Photos are very good quality for price of camera but in dim light without flash photos are sometimes poor. The camera takes quite a while to reset between photos especially with focus changes. Overall, I like this camera mainly because of its size and ease of use as well as its economical price.

Good quality pictures. Could be more user friendly.

from Berwyn, IL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

I have used Kodak Easy share for the past few years. So it has been a little hard to figure out the settings with my fuji camera. I just love the picture quality, but find it is not that user friendly. I spend alot of time trying to figure out the settings, how to delete pictures, transfering to a computer, among other things. Now that I have some of these things worked out, my camera is working great and getting easier to use.

This camera rocks!

from Bristol, CT

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

I purchased the FinePix A400 from a local retailer, mainly because it was on sale.  Being a little behind the normal crowd this is my first digital camera.  I couldn't be happier with it.The pictures come out nice and clear and the program makes it seamless to upload to the computer.  I have used it to take nature shots and pictures of the kids.  I don't get crazy with special effects or anything so that isn't really an issue.If I could mention one drawback I guess it would be battery life.  You have to have your charger and an outlet to recharge so it would be nice to have a car adaptor.I would purchase again in the future when I need a new one.

Great pictures, but eats batteries.

from Laurel, MD

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

I bought this for my parents last Christmas.  For the price, the quality of the photos can't be beat!  The downside is that it takes "AA" batteries, and even using rechargeables they have found it drains them quickly.  XD memory cards are more expensive than SD, but not prohibitive.

This camera is the most user friendly I've ever owned.

from Guy, TX

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

First just let me say I'm progressively becoming paralized. Therefore the camera we had became impossible for me to operate.

Thank God for a dear sweet wife. She walks in the door one day with this Fuji FinePix A400  and says see it you can operate this one.

I'm not kidding, in two days I've read the book, charged the batteries, inserted the smart card, and set it on full automatic.(for now).

The next day I was taking and downloading beautiful pics. And we were so lucky , because i still have some us in my right thumb index finger and that is all i need to operate it while taking photos.

All I can say is if someone with cripple hands or would like to get a young person started this camera is really good, easy to operate and at a very reasonable price

Bill L  Texas

Expensive

from Brooklyn, MD

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix A400 Zoom Digital Camera:

This particular camera has very good picture quality. The price is good. Looks good.

The downfalls are it does video clips but without audio. I'm sorry but 8mm without sound days are long gone. This camera takes XD M series memory cards which anyone who has them knows they are break the bank expensive compared to SD cards. Last but not least you better buy a whole box of batteries becuse this one eats them up rather quick.