4.9

Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream

4.9

great product

Comments about Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream:

I bought this in a pack of two at walmart for really cheap. I was curious about it and research and said it is good for our skin and helps with dryness. I keep one in the bathroom medicine cabinet and one in the car glove compartment. It has definitely helped improve my skin in the winter time and the summer time especially. So I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable product that really improves the skin. Especially for my sensitive skin I have not had any breakouts and it has not left my skin oily. So that's amazing within itself. I have recommended this to others including my mom, which has skin similar to mine.

It is lightly scented so thank goodness it doesn't stink or have an overpowering smell that would give me migraines.

Absorption
Absorbs pretty fast and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or icky.

It has helped my skin feel more moist and soft.

• Absorption:

fruit of the earth vitamin e skin care lotion

Comments about Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream:

Although I have a hard time with greasy lotions all vitamin e lotions ate greasy. I get very dry cracked and sandpaper like hands all year, but mostly in the winter months. This stuff works well. It absorbs nicely and doesn't stay greasy for long.

The scent is blah. There isn't much of a scent really but putting it on at night befor bed leaves an unwanted odor if you tend to sleep with your hands close to your face.

Absorption
Although it is very dressy it does absorb rather quickly. After rubbing for a bit you are able to do everyday things. This is one product that you definitely want to remove rings, it will clog every nook and cranny in your jewelry.

If used daily this product really works. However if you skip a couple of days it dies not linger. I am very busy and by the time I'm ready to be done for the day I sometimes forget. It dies not take long to get back on track when you start using it again.

• Absorption:

Vitamin E is the best lotion you can get at this price

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream:

When I was pregnant with my first child I read that Vitamin E is good for preventing stretch marks so I went looking for a lotion with this ingredient. I found Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E at a local store and thought at such a low price it was worth a shot. Boy was I glad that I bought it. I used it everyday on my growing belly for both of my pregnancies and I am happy to say that I am stretch mark free! I ended up liking it so much that I use it everyday now, not just during my pregnancies. I find that this lotion has the perfect consistency for me. I tend to have dry skin so most of the moisturizers available turn out to be really greasy. This product has the consistency of a thicker lotion but does not leave you feeling greasy after it's on your skin. It's heavy enough that your skin doesn't feel dry within an hour of using (as has been my experience with some other products). As an added bonus, it has a nice fragrance. You can't beat the price so go and get some!

Fruit of the earth Vitamin E skin care cream wonderful

from Menahga, MN

Comments about Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream:

I bought some of this cream to put in my homemade lotion and I decided to start using it on my face. My face is not as dry as it has been and it is starting to look healthier. This product is inexpensive and very easy to use and does not have an over powering smell. It doesnt leave your face feeling greasy it leaves it feeling refreshed and smooth a must use for people with wind burned skin or just dry skin . I would definetly suggest this product to everyone.

excellent hand cream

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream:

when my hands started getting dry, i had to use this cream. since i started using this cream, i started seeing alot of improvements in my hands. they became moisturized in a matter of days. the cream takes away my dryness leaving my skin feeling healthy.

Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E skin care cream works everywhere!

from Olla, LA

Comments about Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream:

I use this product on my face everyday before applying foundation to help with my dry skin. It works to moisturize and replenish even the most sensitive of skin, with a minimal greasy feeling! I have been using it for years, and will continue to!

A product that is really great.

from Climax, GA

Comments about Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream:

This is a very good product.  Its price is very reasonable and the product is right up there with much higher priced products in quality.  I love the feel of the cream.  It is not greasy, yet it keeps my skin lubricated and looking good.  I don't think there is any better product regardless of how much you might be willing to pay so why pay a high price when you can the same results from this product.

best lotion ever

from Cookeville, TN

Comments about Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E SkinCare Cream:

This  is  the  best  lotion  I  have  ever  used.  I started  using  it  when  I  was  pregnant  with  my  first  child  and  I  have  been  using  it  ever  since.  Not  only  does  it  help  with  stretch  marks  but  it  helps  your  skin  look  younger.  It  also  makes  your  skin  feel  so  soft.  When  i  use  it  after  i  shave  it  does  not  burn  my  legs  either.  It  is  not  pricey  at  all.  It  is  actually  pretty  reasonable.  And  most  of  the  time  I  can  find  it  with  a bonus  extra  one  for  a little  bit  more  money.  Also  there is  no  animal  testing  so  you  don't  have  to  feel  guilty  when  your  using  it. I  don't  think  i  will  ever  use  anything  else  especially  as  i  start  getting  older.  Every woman  worries  about  wrinkles  but  using  this  I  don't  think  about  it  as  much  because  i  know  how  good  it  works.  I  would  recommend  this  to  anyone  and  especially  pregnant  women  because  I  have  two  children  and  almost  NO  stretch  marks!!