3.3
Frownies
Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes

Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes

3.3

Poor women's Botox really seems to work well for me!

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes:

I tried Frownies between the eyes and forehead patches for the first time about a month ago. I really feel that they make a huge difference in my fine lines. They have been called the poor women's Botox and they really seem to work. I first cleaned and moisturized my face, then lightly moistened the patch to make it stick my forehead. I then applied the frownies to the middle of my forehead where I noticed my fine lines. I then went to sleep for about eight hours. The next day, when I woke up, I noticed that my face felt very sticky and my skin felt kind of numb. I took a hot shower to help the frownies come off easier. It seemed to help a lot when I peeled them off my face, plus it was nice to be able to wash the residue from the adhesive off my face right away. Once I got out of the shower, I really examined my skin and the fine lines in the middle of my forehead truly seemed to disappear. Frownies states with continued use, your muscles will become trained to relax so frown lines won't appear. I'm excited to see continued results with consistent use of this product. In my opinion, they really seem to work well.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Tired of the 11 between my brows

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes:

So, at 36, my only real wrinkles are the lines between my brows.  I am reluctant to over-moisturize because despite having these wrinkles, I have oily skin and acne, too.  I decided to give Frownies for between the eyes / brows a shot because Botox is too expensive and I'm a little afraid of it, too.  I wasn't expecting a miracle here and no one should.  However, if you are willing to "glue" these Frownies on every night diligently, you will see a difference over time.  The effect is always better in the morning.  As you make expressions and crease your brows during the day, the frown lines become a little deeper again.  But again, these do offer some change.  Basically, they flatten out the wrinkles while you wear them.  Since you can't frown while you're wearing them, the frown lines are diminished.  I think if you start using these as soon as you notice any wrinkles forming, they will really help in prevention.  I waited a bit too long and my wrinkles were deeper by the time I started using these and so the results are not as good.

Jury is still out!

from Meridian, ID

Comments about Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes:

I am only 29 but am already starting to notice wrinkles on my forehead and in between my eyes (probably a combination of too much time in the sun and that I am a very expressive person.) I have two fairly distinct wrinkles on my forehead (at least I notice them!) and you can occasionally see the "11s" between my eyes - mostly when I have been squinting.  I have tried all kinds of wrinkle creams but nothing has made a difference.  I only bought the Frownies about a week ago, so I will still need some time to see the long term effects.  The Frownies are really easy to use.  I don't think buying the spray is necessary - just turn your faucet down to a trickle and run the patch under it.  I was curious if the Frownies would bother me at night - I can't even stand socks on so I was sure that it would bother me to have something stuck to my face while I slept.  They did take a little getting used to, but for the most part I didn't really even notice them.  When I woke up the next morning, I didn't see the lines in between my eyes at all but didn't notice a difference on my forehead.  I have seen a bit of a difference after a few nights, but not sure if can really give me the results I'm looking for.  Will update my review!

it makes you look younger

from Danbury, CT

Comments about Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes:

i like the frownies because it makes you look yonger without surgey. i would recommended because it reduces wrinkles and lines but it is not a permanent solution, i bought it for my mom and i think she looks younger. this product is easy to use and it is not expensive.

Frownies aren't necessary unless you're extra old!

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes:

The benefit of this product is obvious: if your face is sagging like an 80 year old's, then using this will make you look a little younger. However, the key word here is little. This product does not claim to make you look like a 20 year old. Neither does it gurantee you will take off decades of natural againg. It can only slightly give the illusion that you have taken a little more care of your skin than you actually have.

This product is not a must buy, especially if you're under 60. Aging is natural, and the only thing that makes a woman out of college look crazy, is wearing some strange fake looking skin product, not a few tiny wrinkles that no one sees. Plus, I think it's important to know that the effects of aging are not a curse, but just a natural part of life. In the meantime, if you are seriously self concious and need to at least think that you are making yourself look younger, then feel free to purchase away!

Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes may only be for small wrinkles

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes:

The idea behind Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes is right on as to what the root of the problem is with forehead wrinkles and between the eyes.  the muscles have learned to work harder in those areas from all the movement.  the only thing that this product can do though is to smooth it until you take it off and maybe a couple hours after.  its just not working to retrain unless you stop moving your forehead completely...impossible.

Goofy little thing that works!

from Ohio

Comments about Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes:

I am a person who "emotes" during their sleep.  I will clench my jaw, furrow my brows, smile - you get the picture.  Whatever I am dreaming about, my face reflects those thoughts.

I was waking up with nasty "11" lines on my forehead and thought that I would give Frownies a try.  They worked!  I think they help me by preventing me from furrowing my brow.  Now, it's nowhere near what Botox would probably do, but, for the cost, ease of use and non-toxicity, they're great for me!

One helpful hint. I soak the Frownie in water and then leave it set for 30-60 seconds to activate the glue.  It seems to make it stick a lot better.

Felt like a postage stamp

from Novi, MI

Comments about Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes:

I tried Frownies several years ago when I was younger. My reason for trying them was to help my brow and forehead wrinkles from worsning....after several months of use, I really didn't notice any improvement. Maybe if you were to use these before the problem starts, you'd get better results.