Other Dog Foods:
Dry Dog Food
Fromm
Fromm Four-Star Salmon À La Veg Dry Dog Food

Fromm Four-Star Salmon À La Veg Dry Dog Food

Fromm Salmon A La Veg: The best dry food on the market.

from Spring Valley, WI

Comments about Fromm Four-Star Salmon À La Veg Dry Dog Food:

My adopted senior dog has a bit of a sensitive stomach, so we had to do a lot of shopping around for the right food that would agree with him.  We tried close to a half-dozen brands at various price points and in various forms (raw, canned, dehydrated, dry) and finally came upon Fromm Four Star Salmon a la Veg.  We loved that the company is a Wisconsin company and that they use local ingredients.  You won't find corn or corn meal in their foods; instead you will find apples, whole dried egg, broccoli, carrots, flaxseed, and real Wisconsin cheddar.  You really cannot do much better than that, and very few dry foods can compare.  The food consistently gets 5 star ratings in such publications as "Whole Dog Journal" and is ranked as one of the best dry foods for dogs.

A couple of months after introducing it to our dog's diet, our dog's coat started to look less dull and he had more energy and a healthier appetite.  I recommend this food to everyone.

Fromm's Salmon a la veg - my dogs are hooked!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Fromm Four-Star Salmon À La Veg Dry Dog Food:

It's amazing how premium dog foods are starting to sound like meals served in fancy restaurants. While an Italian chef might shudder at the idea of combining seafood with cheese, my dogs think Fromm's combination of wild salmon, Wisconsin cheddar, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes and vegetables is fine dining. The veggies include carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, with some fruity friends (apples, blueberries, cranberries) tossed in for good measure.

No corn, no wheat, no soy products. Add in the requisite vitamins and minerals, plus some chicken cartilage for glucosamine (good for joint health), and you've got yourself a good food. My dogs have enjoyed several flavors in the Fromm's Four Star line and really seem to like the taste. Fromm's also has some grain-free versions as well. This is definitely not the type of dog food you'd find at the supermarket or the big mass pet supply stores - look for a local pet supply shop that really cares about quality ingredients. Sure it's a bit pricey, but if you love your pups, it's worth giving up a latte once a week. Four paws up!

Fromms-Locally made and employees are easily accessible

from Iowa City, IA

Comments about Fromm Four-Star Salmon À La Veg Dry Dog Food:

I made the switch from Eukanuba to Fromms Fall 2010. It is made in the USA, in Wisconsin actually. My white and tan long hair chihuahua's hair has brightened two shades of white since he has started the food. This last year, they even gave away coupons for a free bag (on Thanksgiving) and a free bag of treats w/ purchase (on Christmas) via their Facebook page. They are very accessible. You can call or email them with questions and a nutritionist will provide answers. The only side effect I've seen, is that they tear more on this food. I've noticed more tearing happens with the chicken a la veg than something like the pork and sweet potato. The nutritionist I talked with on the phone told me it has to do with the spices in the food. My dogs favorite so far is the duck and sweet potato. I've also noticed that they both have more energy on this food than what they were eating beforehand. If you are from the Midwest, this is a no brainer. About as local as you can get without making it yourself.

Great dog food!

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Fromm Four-Star Salmon À La Veg Dry Dog Food:

Bought this at a doggie fair from a pet food "store" that delivers to your home for the same price, or lower, than pet supply stores.  My dogs looooooved it!  They are small breed dogs, finicky and spoiled rotten but they lapped this up!  It is made with fresh wild salmon, fruits and vegetables.  It is a small kibble so it's great for tiny/small dogs.