1.4

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Used twice, no problems.

I've used fromyouflowers.com twice, to different states. Both times, the flowers were delivered on the date I requested (which was a few days after my order was placed). I didn't see the flowers the second time, but the first time, I did, and they were exactly as-pictured. The first time, the recepient mentioned how beautiful the flowers were, and that they lasted a long time (that probably has more to do with the local store that delivers them than the website though). I'm rating this five stars, mainly to counter-balance the surprisingly-negative reviews I see here, and due to the fact that I would definitely use the service again.

The cons I saw were that they hit you with a big delivery fee after you have already filled everything out on the website - your address, recipient's address, note to include on the card, etc. It would be nice to know what the fee is in the beginning so you can decide. I paid 14.99 for delivery, but in hindsight, that's really not so bad considering the service they provide - delivering fresh flowers to someone in another state on short notice.

Both times I used them, I received an email stating that my order was delivered shortly after it was delivered.

I would use the service again. Mainly because I get a $10 discount through my employer. :-) I doubt any other on-line flower services would be better.

BTW, the privacy policy and other site terms of this viewpointz (sic) website are quite lengthy and intimidating. I suspect that is why most of the reviews are negative. Who want to go through all that effort to post a positive review?

Jim Hoerner

I WORK IN A FLORIST and this company will RIP YOU OFF!!!!!

I have worked as a floral designer for over 17 years and have had more than I can take from this company and all of the other online  "let me help you" flower companies. This company, FROM YOU FLOWERS, is a rip off and is stealing your money.  All florist have a minimum, true, but this company will take your delivery and half of the money you will pay for an arrangement and pocket it.  The person you will send flowers to will not get the arrangement quality or quantity you will pay for.  WORD OF ADVICE:  Go to google and type in, (exp...) .florist in Hickory, NC.... this will bring a complete list of any and every florist in that town and you can click on any of them and check out the zip code, then pick the one that has the same zip and you can save yourself a wire fee, the price of an arrangement, and a lot of delivery costs, not to mention you will be able to actually speak to the florist that will make your arrangement and they can tell you exactly what they have, can get, or can do for whatever amount you are wanting to spend without all of the hidden charges.  They can even tell you approximately when your arrangement will arrive.  I speak for almost every florist in the United States when I say, do yourself and especially us a favor call us direct.  Do not go through Fromyouflowers, 1-800-flowers, proflowers, any of these.  you are wasteing your money and time.  I wish you all the best and CALL DIRECTLY!!!!!!!

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

from Orlando FL

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

I ordered the balloon bouquet with a teddy bear for my husband's birthday for 9/22/16. I got an email saying that it was delivered on 9/15/16! I emailed them and all they did was apologize. My husband thought it was funny but I didn't. The teddy bear was small and ugly too. I will NEVER order from these people again. DON'T USE THEM!

DO NOT TRUST THESE FOLKS!

from atlanta, Georgia

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

They failed to deliver sympathy flowers and didn't let me know until over a week later! I'm mortified and the customer service representative gave me the options of delivering late or cancelling. Couldn't speak with manager or owner.

Never use this company. Horrible.

from Greenwood, Indiana

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

Horrible experience. I ordered the flowers early in the afternoon to be delivered to my wife at our home by 6pm. First I was unhappy because there was an exorbitant ($15 in my opinion is ridiculous) "handling" fee that they don't tell you about till the very end of the ordering process. When I gave a bad review and complained I was told that it's "an industry standard" and that the reason they tack it on at the end is because it varies from place to place... still not a good reason not to disclose up front that they're gonna tack on a big fee, but whatever. I liked the fact that they responded, so I changed my bad review to an average one. Then I get home at 6:20 and the flowers aren't there. I get on the phone with them for an hour and am told that even though they didn't deliver my flowers I can't get a refund because I used my wife's credit card (which *I* pay every month) to pay for it. So they want me to go bug my wife over their screw up so they can verify our address? What if I had used my mother in law's card? Or a friend's? I finally gave up and bothered my wife to talk to them so she could give them information I knew (our address). Worst ordering experience ever. I will give this company bad reviews everywhere I can, and from the looks of it I won't be the only one. Horrible service, horrible company.

Would NEVER order from this company again

from Clermont ,Fl

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

My husband order for Mother's Day never got them try to call was on hold for 30 minutes ones and second time 25 minutes didn't talk to anybody I send e-mail no respond. Don't waist your time on this site.

HORRIBLE COMPANY, BAD EXPERENCE

from Malibu CA

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

company answers right away FOR SALES, but they do NOT deliver. When you have problems the hold times are endless. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY

Do Not Recommend This Company At ALL!!!1

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

After being on hold for 1 hour, the representative was very rude and impatient. Tried to order a snack basket that clearly said same day delivery, but was told it would not be delivered until 2 days after Mother's Day. We asked about an additional discount for the inconvenience I was told to just order something else. The customer reps were not pleasing to talk to or helpful, they came across as if they don't even care about getting your business or keeping you as a potential customer.

Don't Chance

from San Antonio,

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

I ordered flowers for my boss' birthday. Paid all the extra fees for same fay delivery. Flowers never came. After numerous emails back and forth, I finally asked for a refund. Their apologies for this were inadequate to say the least. Would give less than a 1 if that were possible.

Went from 1 star to 5 star

from Franklin, TN

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

I ordered a gift basket for my daughter, and paid extra for certain items. When she received it, it looked like something a 10 year old threw together. I contacted the company, and send a picture of what was received. Management promptly called me, were very apologetic, gave me a refund, and today my daughter received a very nice basket.

They rely on other companies, which can create issues, but they are willing to go above and beyond to make it right for their customers. I will definitely use them again.

Started with a 1 rating

from Franklin, TN

Dont Orde

from austin tx

Comments about FromYouFlowers.com:

This flowers places is terrible the flowers a order the not the same the deliver ! They customer services is the worts dont ever use this place to order any flowers .