1.4
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Flowers and Gift Websites
FromYouFlowers.com

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

I ordered the balloon bouquet with a teddy bear for my husband's birthday for 9/22/16. I got an email saying that it was delivered on 9/15/16! I emailed them and all they did was apologize. My husband thought it was funny but I didn't. The teddy bear was small and ugly too. I will NEVER order from these people again. DON'T USE THEM!

Orlando FL

false

DO NOT TRUST THESE FOLKS!

They failed to deliver sympathy flowers and didn't let me know until over a week later! I'm mortified and the customer service representative gave me the options of delivering late or cancelling. Couldn't speak with manager or owner.

atlanta, Georgia

false

Never use this company. Horrible.

Horrible experience. I ordered the flowers early in the afternoon to be delivered to my wife at our home by 6pm. First I was unhappy because there was an exorbitant ($15 in my opinion is ridiculous) "handling" fee that they don't tell you about till the very end of the ordering process. When I gave a bad review and complained I was told that it's "an industry standard" and that the reason they tack it on at the end is because it varies from place to place... still not a good reason not to disclose up front that they're gonna tack on a big fee, but whatever. I liked the fact that they responded, so I changed my bad review to an average one. Then I get home at 6:20 and the flowers aren't there. I get on the phone with them for an hour and am told that even though they didn't deliver my flowers I can't get a refund because I used my wife's credit card (which *I* pay every month) to pay for it. So they want me to go bug my wife over their screw up so they can verify our address? What if I had used my mother in law's card? Or a friend's? I finally gave up and bothered my wife to talk to them so she could give them information I knew (our address). Worst ordering experience ever. I will give this company bad reviews everywhere I can, and from the looks of it I won't be the only one. Horrible service, horrible company.

Greenwood, Indiana

false

Would NEVER order from this company again

My husband order for Mother's Day never got them try to call was on hold for 30 minutes ones and second time 25 minutes didn't talk to anybody I send e-mail no respond. Don't waist your time on this site.

Clermont ,Fl

HORRIBLE COMPANY, BAD EXPERENCE

company answers right away FOR SALES, but they do NOT deliver. When you have problems the hold times are endless. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY

Malibu CA

Do Not Recommend This Company At ALL!!!1

After being on hold for 1 hour, the representative was very rude and impatient. Tried to order a snack basket that clearly said same day delivery, but was told it would not be delivered until 2 days after Mother's Day. We asked about an additional discount for the inconvenience I was told to just order something else. The customer reps were not pleasing to talk to or helpful, they came across as if they don't even care about getting your business or keeping you as a potential customer.

Philadelphia, PA

Don't Chance

I ordered flowers for my boss' birthday. Paid all the extra fees for same fay delivery. Flowers never came. After numerous emails back and forth, I finally asked for a refund. Their apologies for this were inadequate to say the least. Would give less than a 1 if that were possible.

San Antonio,

Went from 1 star to 5 star

I ordered a gift basket for my daughter, and paid extra for certain items. When she received it, it looked like something a 10 year old threw together. I contacted the company, and send a picture of what was received. Management promptly called me, were very apologetic, gave me a refund, and today my daughter received a very nice basket. They rely on other companies, which can create issues, but they are willing to go above and beyond to make it right for their customers. I will definitely use them again.

Franklin, TN

true

Started with a 1 rating

Franklin, TN

true

Dont Orde

This flowers places is terrible the flowers a order the not the same the deliver ! They customer services is the worts 😠dont ever use this place to order any flowers .

austin tx