Other Snacks & Cookies:

Frito-Lay - Munchos Potato Crisps

Delicious!!!!

from TN

Comments about Frito-Lay - Munchos Potato Crisps:

I love Munchos potato crisps, I could eat a whole bag all by myself. They have an extra crispy, airy like texture and they don't have nearly as much grease in them as other chips do. These chips have such a delicious flavor and different texture that you can even add them to other dishes to adds some flavor, I have even added them to a meat loaf to replace crackers before.

Munchos are strange but good

Comments about Frito-Lay - Munchos Potato Crisps:

They're not really like a standard potato chip, but they're really tasty. They're extra crunchy, have a nice flavor to them, and have a puffy (I don't know what else to call it) texture. They're airier (if that's a word) than regular potato chips. I have a hunch that they, like Pringles, may not be gluten free but I'm not 100% sure about that. I'm sure they have a longer ingredient list than most chips which are usually just potatoes, oil and salt.

Interesting

Comments about Frito-Lay - Munchos Potato Crisps:

These things are a bit interesting. My dad loves these. I tried them solely because they were in the house. While I liked the air-filled crunch, I found these chips quite salty. I heard there was a Flamin' Hot version available. I'm addicted to Flamin' Hot anything and I must give those a try. I must!

Muncho-licious

Comments about Frito-Lay - Munchos Potato Crisps:

These chips have a very distinct taste over the original lays chips. But they are my favorite. They are perfectly lite with a really good crunch. They are perfect vehicles for chip dip. The only downside to these is that you have to go to bigger stores (at least in my area) to find them.