Other Snacks & Cookies:
Frito-Lay
Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips

Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips

Chili Cheese Fritos are the ultimate in snacks!

CHILI CHEESE FRITOS! They are like the  ultimate in snacks, and I can make a whole meal of a big bag of them. That's why I have to limit myself in when...Read complete review

CHILI CHEESE FRITOS! They are like the  ultimate in snacks, and I can make a whole meal of a big bag of them. That's why I have to limit myself in when I get them.

For a tasty treat with lots of flavor, the kind of treat that has you licking your fingers, this is one of the best.

They are awesome when you make a frito pie out of them! Just take the bag of them, spread them out to cover bottom of pan, add chili with or without beans, top with lots of shredded cheese and bake at 350 for about 20-30 min. This is a treat the whole family will enjoy.

Planning an event with lots of kids? Buy a pk of the individual size bags. Turn the bags on the sides, split them open, ladle in a scoop of chili, top off with shredded cheese, or get some of the nacho cheese to pour over it. A great snack without much of a mess!

I have been eating this product since it 1st came out. I'm still enjoying them on a once a month treat plan. I love them!

Salty Seasons

When I was a kid - snacking meant a lot. care free and not having to put any thought into sugar, salt, carbs, protein or anything in between. The sole purpose of snacking was for simple salty or sweet enjoyment. Frito lay was around back then too. I can remember snacking on them while my father watched the game. As an adult, I have eaten frito lay corn chips in many varieties - including this one. Frito Lay chili cheese chips are good. They have an almost irresistable crunch factor that goes well with any sports game or t.v. show. I love the added flavoring although it is somewhat too spicy. It was only when someone made some comments that I decided to do some research on the calorie count and ingredients. Frito lay chili cheese chips are high in sodium and don't offer very much of anything useful for nutritional value. For me, it has become a guilt ridden snack that I don't want to eat anymore. I think I am at an age or mind set that cares more about long term effects of the foods I choose to eat. Overall, they taste good but, they are not good for you. We have to weigh the importance of each issue for ourselves based on personal priorities.

Last 3 bags lacked chili cheese seasoning

from McAllen, TX

Pros

• Delicious

Cons

• Snacking

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

I love Chili Cheese chips for years, but the last 3 bags lack seasoning and tasted like their Original chips. I hope this was an anomaly and not a change in recipe.

Simply amazing

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

Fritos have been around for a very long time. I like the classic bite sized corn chip that is good alone or with a lot of foods. Frito lay chili cheese fritos have a mouthwatering taste of chili and cheese flavors combined and added to the perfect crunchy corn chip. They are so delicious i could eat the whole bag. Frito lay has really upped their game when they created these.

Frito-Lay - Fritos Chilli Cheese Chips Review

from Georgia

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

I love Frito-Lay - Fritos Chilli Cheese Chips. I love the chilli flavor and the cheesy taste from the seasoning. I actually prefer this flavor over the original. The chips make a great snack and only costs me two bucks at Wayfield. I love the taste of the corn chips because they really do remind me of chilli cheese fries, which I am a huge fan of. Frito Lay - Fritos Chilli Cheese Chips are a fulfilling snack because they really do fill me up when I am hungry. There is a lot of starch in the product but I don't mind it. I first got stuck on this product back in high school when my mother bought it for me to take to lunch. I was a fan of its chilli cheese flavor then and I am a fan of its flavor now. I typically don't like the taste of corn chips but Frito-Lay - Fritos Chilli Cheese Chips are an exception. The chilli and cheesy flavor compliments the corn chips and makes it a delicious snack.

Good but really bad for you.

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

I enjoy Fritos, I like the regular brand as well as the cheesy limited edition one. They are basically corn chips shaped into a little semi circle. they taste like just about any other corn chips but with a little extra salt. They are a great snack food for the kids and a great snack food for adults accompanying a beer.

I used to just eat them by the handful before I realized you can use it to make things with as well. The wife sometimes crumbles them up and uses them as breadcrumbs to fry or bake certain meats which tastes great. You can also use it to top a casserole to ad some extra crunch.

My favorite application would be to use these or any Fritos to make what people call a "frito pie". Its a interesting thing I've never heard of or tasted until I moved to the Mid west. Apparantly you fill a bowl or container with Fritos, ad melted cheee or jarred nacho cheese, chili and ketchup, stick it in the microwave and eat it just like that.

Its amazing but I always feel disgusting afterwards and hate myself a little.

A great chip to bring to a barbeque.

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

Chili Cheese Fritos are one of my favorite chips to bring to a barbeque. They combine the great corn crunch of original Fritos with a savory and zesty chili cheese flavoring. If you like to eat chili and corn chips together, you might consider just eating these and save yourself a step. Enjoy!

Salty Seasons

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

An unncessary change to a classic

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

Fritos are GREAT! Chilli Fritos are not very great. I eat my Fritos with chilli a lot of the time and that is a nice mix, but the flavoring on this product is not very good. I would stick with the original flavor for Fritos and look for chilli flavoring somewhere else!

great! Love the spices

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

These Chili Cheese Fritos are really tasty. I don't eat them very often, in fact I hadn't thought about them in a long time before seeing this, but I do remember them being absolutely delicious. They're exactly like a regular Frito, only they're covered in a really spicy coating. I personally don't taste the "cheese," but they do have a lot of bite and get pretty hot after a while. Make sure you have a cold drink!

A handful is never enough!

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

Plain Frito-Lay corn chips are good in the first place, but throw some chili cheese seasoning on them and you will be thrown into a whole new world of corn chips. These Frito-Lay Chili Cheese chips are good alone, thrown into chili, and probably any other recipe you would put corn chips in.

I would definitely recommend these delicious corn chips to others!

good for...

Comments about Frito-Lay - Fritos Chili Cheese Chips:

These are okay. I find that they are a bit too much to sit and eat a bag of. I mean that they are a bit spicy and cheesy. However, I think that they are great for cooking! Also for camping-cooking. you can take the bag and add cooked ground beef in taco seasoning along with other taco toppings and have a delicious meal