Other Snacks & Cookies:
Frito-Lay

from Georgia

Comments about Frito-Lay Crunchy Cheetos:

I love Frito-Lay Crunchy Cheetos to eat as a snack. It is one of my guilty pleasures. I like the cheesy taste of the Cheetos and the crunchy texture. These Cheetos taste really good and fill me up when I am hungry. I eat them during lunchtime with lunch meat and they really compliment the meal. Frito-Lay Crunchy Cheetos tastes so good that I usually eat more than the recommended serving for the day. One thing I dislike about Frito-Lay Crunchy Cheetos, however, is the smell of the bag. It can be quite nauseating. It smells like poop when I open the bag and I absolutely hate this. On a positive note though, I have been eating Frito-Lay Crunchy Cheetos since I was a kid and would recommend it to anyone who wants a cheesy, tasty snack. It will definitely fill you up. I love how cheesy and crunchy the Cheetos are and how they are baked to perfection.

Crunchy cheese covered snack chips.

Comments about Frito-Lay Crunchy Cheetos:

Cheetos are one of my guilty pleasures. I know they are so unhealthy and full of fat and empty calories, but they taste so yummy! I really love how crunchy they are, and how tangy the cheese is. I love the original Cheetos, but am not such a fan of the newer varieties that have recently come out.

A good, crunchy snack food

Comments about Frito-Lay Crunchy Cheetos:

These are a great snack food that is not too salty. They are a bit messy because they make your fingers orange, but their crunchy texture and cheesy flavor make them worth the extra effort. I find that these work very well as a finger food for parties and other events (just make sure you provide napkins).