Other Cat Foods:
8610:30135937

Pros

Cons

• Flavor Selection:

Best cat food for hairballs

I have a long-haired Persian cat who had hairballs almost daily.  I tried some different foods and even ones specifically for indoor cat maintenance.  Nothing seemed to help all that much.  As soon as I thought something was helping up would come another hairball.  Nasty!  So I tried Friskies Indoor Cat delight and it helped so much!  I have only had one or two hairballs in the last 4 months since I started her on it.

I like that this is a cheap product with many coupons available.  My cat likes the way it tastes and has actually started eating more since I bought it.  (she was underweight so this was a good thing)One downside would be the limited amount of flavors.  At the stores I have seen it at, I have only seen one flavor, but my cat doesn't seem to be bored with it or anything.  One bag of this will last my cat anywhere from 3 weeks to a month.I don't notice any unusual odor in her stool.  This product is easy to find at any major retailer or grocery store.  The best thing is definately the decrease in hairballs that my cat has now.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS GREAT FOR MY CAT

It caused my cats hair to fall out. He was beginning to get bags under his eyes and loosing weight. I would definately recommend, keeping an eye on your kitty. He loved it at the beginning and loved it throughout. But unfortunatley i had to switch him to purina indoor. i still use your treats, and I still just cant figure out what he was allergic to. Oh well things happen.

My Cats Won't Eat Anything Else!

from Astoria, Oregon

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Digest
  • Good Taste
  • Good Value
  • Improves Coat
  • Likes It
  • Nutritional

Cons

• Everyday
    • Indoor Cats
    • Older Cats

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

When I moved from the country into town I had to bring my 2 cats indoors all the time. There wasn't anywhere I can let them outside anymore so I switched to Friskies Indoor Delights, they love the flavor and taste and I think that helped support the move.

Good taste and decent quality but no hairball help

from West Virginia

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

This food is an indoor formula that is supposed to help with all the things your indoor cats need assistance with... such as a shinier and healthier coat, less hairballs, and weight management.

I didn't get a lot of help in that department. I did notice my cats may have lost a pound or two but I'm not really sure that was a product of the food. Their coats looked pretty good and I feel like perhaps they weren't shedding as much but it could've just been the season of the year.

This food didn't help with hairballs much in our case. The hairballs already aren't a huge problem but I notice that this food didn't really provide any extra care or help in that department.

As far as the smell goes, like most foods my cats enjoy, this one smells bad to me. That's usually a sign they're going to be happy with it. Also, they are excited and run to the food dish when it's feeding time. They're not super picky about brands or variety but I can always tell when they aren't interested. This one is probably a 7 or 8 on how much they are interested/enjoy the food. They don't fight or growl over it but they're excited and meowing as it's time to be fed.

Quality of Ingredients
    It has a decent amount of vitamins and minerals. Surprisingly an okay amount of protein but not as much protein and taurine as it really needs. As always, I add in protein meal. What really helps it for me though is some of the added vitamins. But it does have grains and veggie fillers as a lot of foods do. At least it doesn't have a lot of ash filler like some brands.

Flavor Selection
    As a whole, Friskies has tons of flavors and varieties but as far as this indoor formula I think I've seen two different flavor choices so not much there but overall the company has a bit to choose from in wet, dry, and treats.

• Flavor Selection:

Our cats just LOVE Friskies Indoor Delights dry cat food!

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

A very fine product indeed - our cats definitely approve and prefer Indoor Delights over any other dry cat food we have offered them.

Quality of Ingredients
    Purina has great quality control and the Indoor Delights formula has lots of goodies that indoor cats need and do not get normally.

Flavor Selection
    Our kitties love all the varieties of Friskies Indoor Delights.

• Flavor Selection:

The only cat food i buy.

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

Before I bought indoor delights my cat would have discusting hair balls. I don't know why they are called hair balls because they are wet and look like vomit. I was pleased to find indoor delights because I think it was easier on her stomach. Soon after I switched her food she has had only very few issues with the hair balls. I once forgot to buy a bag but I had some wet canned food and she barely ate it. It caused her to get sick all over again. So I knew I could only have the indoor delights. I have had my cat for the last six years and purina Friskies indoor delights is the only cat food i will buy. For one large bag it will last me four months or more. The price is very reasonable so i do not mind buying the larger bag. It works out better that way because it lasts so long. My cat enjoys the food and it seems to keep her in good weight. She is not hungry all of the time. When she eats she is happy. Keeping my cat happy makes me happy!

• Flavor Selection:

My cats didn't care for it.

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

It had good consistency, and the flavors were typical of canned food, but for some reason, neither of my cats wanted it. They'd sniff it and look at me like they were asking *What is this, puny human?* They both usually devour canned foods, but this one turned them off.

Quality of Ingredients
    It seemed comparable to the rest of the Friskies canned food, had a pleasant appearance and didn't have a strong smell.

Flavor Selection
    There was a decent variety, although never at the same store. Most places only carried two or three.

Make my cat sick!

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

This food has some ingredient that causes my cat to have issues with throwing up water that he drinks. He does like to eat it, but it is cat junk food. The problem is how much ground yellow corn and corn gluten meal is in the product. And the kibble is really small, so it easy to just swallow instead of chewing it.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS GREAT FOR MY CAT

• Flavor Selection:

Formulated perfectly for those cats who do not get outside

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

I have 2 cats and i have been buying this food for them for quite some time. We have a 13 year old cat and an 8 month old kitten. This formula gives them the specific amount of greens they need if they were an outside cat. They are small enough pieces to swallow. The 13 year old cat doesn't have many teeth left.

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

Our two cats love this cat food and it is good for them because it also has greens in it which is good for their digestive system.

Quality of Ingredients
    It has great ingredients that are healthy for cats including greens.

Flavor Selection
    There is only one flavor in this variety as far as I can tell.

My cats liked this

from Garner, NC

Comments about Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food:

My "kids" seemed to like this. When I did feed it to them, they would eat most of it so I assume that means it wasn't too bad...lol! I like it because it has veggies in it & doesn't have a wierd smell like some dry cat foods can have. I'm feeding them Iams right now but when my coupons run out, I'll switching back to another brand, just not sure which one yet.