3.9
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
Frigidaire
FFHS2611LW
Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Summary

SpillSafe Shelves Designed to keep spills contained, making clean up a breeze. SpaceWise Adjustable Glass Shelves Easily adjust shelves up and down to create more space for taller items. Pure Source 3 PureSource 3 Water Filtration offers best-in-class water filtration so you get cleaner, better-tasting water at your fingertips. Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in our humidity-controlled crisper drawers. Store-More Capacity Our large capacity refrigerator gives you room to store more. Energy Saver Plus Technology Our refrigerator will automatically go into an energy saving mode if not opened for 24 hours.? Ready-Select Controls Easily select options with the touch of a button. Control Lock Option Clear Dairy Door ENERGY STAR Rated

Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator

3.9

Pros

Cons

Great for the price

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Overall really good fridge, I have had mine for going on three years now with no issues. Really good storage space.

Noise Level
You can hear the ice maker occasionally, but nothing major or terribly annoying.

Interior Organization
Freezer is a little small for space but refrigerator has plenty of drawers and space.

Waste of Money

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I was so excited to get a brand new fridge. This one gave me problems from day 1. I contacted the company after several repairs but all they wanted to do was give me a coupon for 1/2 off a new one.

Temperature Control
wouldn't get cold enough in the fridge part no matter what!

From purchasing brand new to complete failure 4 years with many repairs in between.

• Temperature Control:

I love this product and highly recommend it.

from Gordonsville, VA

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We bought this for our new house a few years ago. We loved that it was a side by side and that it was on sale! The water and ice features were also major selling points for us. The water filter needs to be changed about every three months - the water tastes better than bottled water.I love the automatic ice maker. You can turn it on and off very easily by lifting or lowering the silver bar. It keeps our food frozen in the freezer and our food cold in the fridge side. The shelves are adjustable in the door of the fridge and that works well when we have larger items to put in the door. The fridge side is very easy to clean and it is very easy to see where spills and dirt are. I love the two drawers for storing fruits and vegetables. The overall size of this product was perfect for the space in our kitchen. It is a very quiet appliance as well - I would recommend this to anyone who needs a new refrigerator.

• Temperature Control:

Wonderful Refrigerator would recommend it to all my friends.

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Have had the unit for over a year with no problems. Even the water filter has only needed changing once in this year.

Noise Level
Never hear it running. Sometimes look at lights to make sure it is on.

Interior Organization
Enjoy how most shelves are movable. Only ones not movable are the ones in the freezer area, and that is due to ice dispenser.

Temperature Control
Digital, totally easy to read. Keeps all foods at needed temperatures. Has separate control areas for fruits and vegetables. Vegetables stay crisper longer than our old unit.

All surfaces are great for cleaning. Smooth and non-porous. Any spilled item, no matter how long it's been there (we have two teenagers) is an ease to clean.

Have had unit over a year with no problems. Only thing done to is was changing the filter for the water system, and that only took a total of about 10 minutes to accomplish.

Wife is completely happy with the design of this model. It completely blended in with our kitchen decor.

• Temperature Control:

All in All a great fridge

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

My only complaint about this refrigerator is that the water that comes through the door is not chilled. I would much prefer to have icy cold water come out then the warm water that we get. Otherwise it is a great buy! We have had this fridge for almost 3 years now and are completely in love with it! It keeps everything at proper temperatures, has more than enough space for everything we need to put in it, and is very easy to keep clean. I make shelf cleaning even easier but covering each shelf with a piece of plastic wrap. Then when something gets spilled or the shelves need cleaning I simply remove the plastic wrap. wipe down the shelf and apply a new piece! Always have a clean and tidy fridge. I really love the drawers. Easy to adjust the moisture levels depending on what your storing in there.

Noise Level
It runs a little louder than I thought it would, but not at a level I would call distracting or disturbing.

Awesome layout!

Temperature Control
Easy to use digital temperature control. Easy to be sure everything is at the right temp!

The glass shelves make this fridge a BREEZE to clean!

Looks great in my kitchen and matches all my other Fridgidaire appliances!

Quality Frigidaire Side by Side Refrigerator

from Muncie, IN

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I purchased this refrigerator about 6 years ago. The only problems we have had with it was when I first bought it the house I owned was tiny and it was difficult to get it into the front door. Since then other than changing the filter on the water/ice machine and the light bulb it has been a very low maintenance appliance. My kids are very bad about stuffing too many things in the door shelves and I did have to purchase 2 new ones after they broke them but if they are used properly they are sturdy, durable and long lasting. I love how easily the shelves and drawers slide out for easy cleaning. The factory settings on the refrigerator are almost perfect, we have adjusted them very little and never have any problems keeping our fruits and vegetables fresh and crisp. I love how you can move the shelves to any level you want customizing your refrigerator to your needs. The freezer is a little narrow especially if you want to put a digornio pizza in flat but you can make it fit. I love the little basket drawer in the bottom of the freezer, its great for storing bags of frozen vegetables and fruit. I can spray a little kitchen cleaner on the outside and quickly wipe down any dirt or fingerprints. I love the removable tray in the ice maker dispenser insert. Its great to pop it out for cleaning spills easily. When this fridge goes out or we are ready to upgrade I will definitely look into purchasing a Frigidaire again.

• Temperature Control:

Good value for your money refrigerator

from Madison, WI

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We purchased this refrigerator almost two weeks ago, for our new home that we moved into. I have really liked it so far. I like that the shelves in the door are wide enough to hold gallons of milk and juice. I also like that they are easily adjustable and come out easily for cleaning. The shelves are also adjustable. The drawers for fruits and veggies are roomy and makes that refrigerator easy to keep organized and clean.
The outside is easy to keep clean with just wiping it down . I like that handles are slick and easy to clean off.
We also love the ice and water dispenser. The ice can be crushed or cubed. There is also a light for night dispensing. I find this useful for those middle of the night drinks of water.
The freezer has door shelves also to help keep your freezer organized. The shelves are also easily removable for cleaning and customizing to your needs.
I have had no problems with temperature control
I have been very happy with our decision to buy this appliance.

Noise Level
The only noise I noticed at first was when the ice was filling in the ice bucket, otherwise it is very quite.

Interior Organization
I love the two drawers and all the door shelves. I like that they are plenty to big to hold gallons of milk or juice.

• Temperature Control:

Don't move into tight door frame

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I love my Fridgedaire, the water and ice dispenser were great. Until of course we moved it to our new home with a tight door frame. The line got water line got pinched and even after replacing it, it's never worked right again. All the parts are easy to clean and as long as I don't put stuff way in the back nothing freezes in the fridge part. Its good for the price as long as you don't pinch the line like I did. That's my fault not the companies so overall I would buy one again.

Temperature Control
Can't put stuff in the way back of the fridge part

Proud owner

from Athens, GA

Comments about Frigidaire White Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Very pleased. Aesthetically pleasing and functional

Extremely quiet

Interior Organization
Having one more shelf or drawer in the refregerator would have been ideal. Very deep

Temperature Control
Was set when delivered. No problems since then

It wipes down with warm water very easily