Other Freezers:
Upright Freezers
Frigidaire
Frigidaire Upright Freezer #FFU1152D

Frigidaire Upright Freezer #FFU1152D

frigidaire upright freezer is convenient

from Colton, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Upright Freezer #FFU1152D:

Our fridge on our regular refrigerator was always full to capacity, I mean you have to feed a large family right? so what is one to do? well we purchased the Frigidaire upright freezer we did, and it has saved us alot of trips to the grocery store, and kept our tummys full and our food fresh and long lasting. We have a small kitchen so we keep the upright freezer in the garage. That is why the upright freezer was so important for us, we feel that the upright models are more space efficient as the longer ones seem to take up more space. This is just the right size, we keep food we do not need quite right away, and when the time comes we move it up to the house refridgerator. We also store extra bread, that way it lasts long and does not expire.

Love my upright Freezer

from Clinton, LA

Comments about Frigidaire Upright Freezer #FFU1152D:

I prefer an upright freezer to a chest because it is easier to get things in and out of. I have had both kinds and the upright is much easier to get things out of and to keep clean. You don't have to stand on your head to get something out of it. Also it takes up less space.