Other Refrigerators:

Pros

Cons

Great Freezer

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I purchased this as my first refrigerator. It works great. I love it so far. I have owned it for a little more than two months.

The fridge itself is very quiet. The only time I ever hear noise from it is when the ice is getting dumped into the tray in the freezer (most of the time I have the ice off). I was really surprised at how quiet it really was!

In the fridge, there are a lot of drawers, which makes storage easy. I love the two pull out drawers at the bottom. I also like how many door shelves there are. It is great for storing a lot of beverages. I can normally get around 40-60 drinks in the two bottom shelves, with enough space on the top shelf for all my refrigerated condiments and eggs. I also like that there is a little door for keeping butter, but there is also enough room to keep slices of cheese. There is another pull out drawer great for shredded cheeses and deli meats as well. There are plenty of shelves for storage and they are quite large and open too. The freezer doesn't really have much organization to it, but it is a nice size. There is enough room to store all of the essentials and some frozen meals as well.

I did have a problem with my freezer unfreezing and refreezing when I would go on vacation, but I found out that was due to a seal. I never realized, but when I close the fridge, the freezer pops open causing problems. I did have to throw away my meat on several occasions, but the temperature wasn't the problem.

I absolutely love my refrigerator. It is a great one for a small family 1-3 people.

Good refridgerator

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I have only had this fridge for 2 months but so far so good. No freezing on the top shelves ( that happened with previous fridges) and is not too big, not too small. I also like clear shelves (instead of wire shelves) because I think it is sturdier.

Noise Level
I can hear it turn on but not that loud to annoy me

Interior Organization
If I had a bigger family, would want a bigger fridge but works fine for me plus one other.

Temperature Control
Does not freeze on the top shelf and the veggie/fruit shelf seem to keep perishables for an acceptable amount of time.

Only had a few months but so far is durable

Nice looking fridge (stainless steal)

Good value for price

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

This is a good refrigerator for the price point. Purchased in August of 2012 and have been very happy with it! Only drawback for me is the size of the freezer a little small for a family of four...

Stainless is easily dented! Especially in a home with 3 and 5 year old boys!

Great Refrigerator!

from Goshen, IN

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

We really like our new Frigidaire refrigerator. The shelves in the door are very roomy and we can put our gallon milk jugs in there as well as a lot of other items which leaves a lot more room on the shelves for larger items as well as helping us keep things more organized and easy to find. The freezer is also very roomy. The adjustable shelves in both the refrigerator and the freezer make it easy to work with our needs as well. I like the adjustable freshness controls in the crisper drawers which allows me to set each drawer for more or less air according to the particular produce I am keeping at the time. the stainless look matches great with our other appliances. Its also very quiet and in this noisy household that is a plus as well! We have a small kitchen and this refrigerator fits well and offers a lot of storage in a small space.