Other Refrigerators:
Models:
FFTR2126LB, FFTR2126LS, FFTR2126LW
Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator

Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator

For the most part I really like this fridge.

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

My husband and I bought this refrigerator when we bought our house because it was the biggest one we could find that fit our budget and the built in space in our kitchen. For the most part I really like it. It looks very sleek and I haven't had any issue with fingerprints and smudges, despite having a toddler and a teenager in the house. I will say that it is not as quiet as our old fridge. It isn't a huge deal but it is definitely noticeable especially if you are in the room. On the other hand it is the easiest fridge to clean on the inside that I have ever owned. I just spray it down and wipe it out and it comes clean so easily. I don't know if they treat the interior with something to make it that easy or not but I'm not complaining. My only complaints would be that I'm not sure it is as heavy a stainless as some of my other appliances. We already have a small dent, fortunately not very noticeable near the bottom edge, from my toddler running a toy into it. The only other thing I think could be redesigned is the handle. It looks really nice but when you stick your head in to get something way in the back you have to be REALLY careful because there is a corner on the bottom of the freezer handle that really hurts when you whack your head on it!!

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Great Fridge

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I enjoy using this fridge at home. Its sleek look and overall usefulness are a welcome addition to our kitchen. I like the amount of space, the storage in the doors, and the fruit and veggie drawers. The freezer and fridge have adjustable temperatures which is also a plus. Overall I recommend this fridge and freezer to readers.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator, compact & reliable

from Elmwood Park, IL

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I was in the process of replacing some of my big appliances so I needed to find an affordable, reliable refrigerator that match my stainless steel appliances and was compact enough to fit in a small space. This refrigerator meets my requirements and has been reliable so far. I had it for at least 7 years and I have not encountered any problems with it's performance.