4.1
Frigidaire
FGHT2146KF
Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator

Frigidaire Refrigerator FFHT1831QP / cracked lining

daily Frigidaire Refrigerator MN FFHT1831QP / cracked inside lining / poor customer support / warranty My advice: DON'T BUY ONE Parent company Electrolux Customer Support is AWFUL - they dragged their feet, lied, and now I'm now out of warranty. If I could give them zero stars I would

Orange County, CA

Not What We Expected

We purchases this refrigerator when we purchased our new mobile home. It is small in size, so it fit well. But will not hold temperature, the part to fix it has been ordered. We haven't used the refrigerator more than 2 weeks before it wouldn't keep cool.

Lake Charles, La.

false

I would buy this ten times more!

It holds 500.00+ plus worth of groceries way worth it for a big family. The only disadvantage is it doesnt have an ice maker...this is A large quiet leak proof fridge.

Erie, Pa

I love my Frigidaire.

I love my Frigidaire. I have had it for just a little while now but I'm really glad I selected this brand.

Honaker, VA

Extremely worth the price

Love this for the price!

Texas

Great value

This fridge is perfect for a small kitchen or limited space. I have had this fridge for 9 years now, no issues at all.

Missouri

Randomly stopped working after the 1 year warranty expired

This model started randomly not working after 1 year. Even though the light is on, and temp settings are cranked, it wouldn't go on. Unplug, plug back in, starts working. A day later, it's off again, no matter what setting. DO NOT BUY!

Seattle WA

false

I'm happy with my new refrigerator

I found myself in need of a new refrigerator last month, and decided on this one. The biggest issues for me were ton find a unit that didn't drain my savings account, had a reliable history, and was very energy efficient. All these criteria were met nicely, and I am highly satisfied. The design isn't dramatic, or fancy. It's very basic to look at from the outside. I'm okay with that. The shelving set up on the inside is nice. I can easily store numerous larger items with head space. The element I like least is the placement of the interior light. It makes the inside of my refrigerator seem darker. It isn't a huge deal, but had I thought of this prior to making my purchase, I might have looked closer and chosen a different model.

true

Pretty good for the price.

We bought this about a year ago to replace our old refrigerator when it suddenly went out. Even though this one is pretty basic I really needed a fast and affordable replacement more than I needed extra features and this model fits the bill perfectly! I tend to be kind of hard on appliances, I have not been babying this one at all and it has been working fine. It is fairly easy to keep clean and has lots of frost free freezer space and the crisper drawers are amazing! I like that it has glass shelves on the bottom so I can easily see what is in the drawers below. I can even keep my soda pop in the door and they stay really cold. All in all if you just need a no nonsense appliance from a name brand that is well known and that keeps your food from spoiling this is a good choice. The finger print free finish is great and it is fairly quiet and I believe you can get an ice maker with it if you want one. Just buy it! Noise Level Not too loud.

Unreliable. Sucks.

Had two freon leaks. One 6 months after purchase. They repaired it. It broke again just after it went out of the year warranty. It was a refrigerator supplied by PG&E energy savings assistance program. They will not repair or replace it. I now have to purchase a refrigerator on my own. PG&E sucks and so does this refrigerator. It never worked good and I think they should be recalled. Lost all the food in the frig and freezer twice.

Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator