3.5

3.5

Pros

Cons

Nice, reliable refrigerator!

We have had this fridge for 6 years and have only found minor things wrong with it--a few hard to clean areas and the fact that sometimes we have frozen carrots. Overall, this fridge has definitely given us beyond what we paid in the time we have had it!

Noise Level
This fridge is very quiet and besides the regular "running" noise you get with all appliances, you do hear when the ice drops (if you have the icemaker hooked up) and when the trays fill up, but it isn't anything you can't get used to.

Interior Organization
For the price, the interior shelving moved very easily as does the shelves on the door. I do not like the bottom drawers though. They seem a lot smaller than other fridge crisp drawers and there is a lip behind them that is very hard to clean if anything gets in there.

Temperature Control
Even on normal temp in the fridge part (which keeps most of the items at an acceptable temp) there are patches both on top and on the bottom towards the back that freeze items if I am not careful.

The glass shelving and plastic shelves are easy to clean, however, there are a few places by the drawers that can be hard to clean, especially if you don't catch the mess in time and it dries. But I love the brushed stainless on the outside doors--it is so easy to clean and doesn't leave marks like regular stainless.

We have had this fridge for 6 years and have never had to replace or repair anything with this fridge.

The design is very sleek and I loved the brushed stainless instead of regular stainless--it stays much cleaner and has an overall better look, I believe.

AnOK refrigerator

This refrigerator was new when we moved into our home, so we did not pick it out. The finish looks nice and modern if you like the stainless steel look. It does need to be cleaned more often than other colors/materials. It does keep things cold in the refrigerator and the freezer. One down side I'd like to mention is that the shelves need to be sturdier. The plastic around the glass seems to be cracking and parts are coming off. That's ridiculous in my opinion because of how new it is. I did look into purchasing a new shelf, but decided against it at the time. I think we just turned it upside down, but more of it has cracked off. Our appliances could've been purchased at a discount place, which may have lowered the quality, but I can't be certain.

Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator-Stainless doors

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I find this refrigerator over all to be an excellent refrigerator for the price.
Product looks great!Love the stainless doors.Just get yourself some Weiman stainless steel cleaner for the doors.Keeping them clean is not a big deal.Like some think it is.
Buy the glass shelves easy to wipe clean.
Has a very good cooling system.Makes some odd noises as it defrosts but I have come to like them.Sounds like an ice machine making ice.Energy Star.
A lot of space on the door.Easy grab handles on door.
My major reason for buying is that it is still made in the USA!!!!

Noise Level
Runs quietly for normal cooling.Makes some noise when defrosting.Sounds like an ice machine making ice.I don't find it annoying.

Interior Organization
Very good on space design.Lots of room on door.

Temperature Control
Temperature control is good.When first using it takes a couple of days to get it up to the right temperature.You need to go through a process of gradually moving the temperature up from normal to get it colder.

Found it to be very easy to clean and keep clean with the glass shelves.

I've only had the refrigerator six months but it appears to be well made and will last.

Love the design and colors.Interior space is great.

Nice, reliable refrigerator!

from Monroe, MI

• Temperature Control:

Great Deal, very happy with it

from Norwalk, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

Since I am a new homeowner, I had to buy all new appliances, and I chase this as my new refrigerator. I didn't have too much money to spend so I chose this basic refrigerator for both aesthetics and brand name. All of my appliances were stainless steel so I bought this one so it could match. A friend of mine recommended I buy Fridgidaire for the price and durability. I have had this refrigerator for two years now and have had no problems with it. Initially I noticed it would leak water, but that was because I didn't install the freezer hose correctly. So my only advice would be to install the ice hose correctly so the water wont leak. Other than that, this is a great product and I am happy with this purchase.

frigidaire top freezer

from Long Beach, NY

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

This is a second refrigerator and is used mainly for keeping drinks cold and extra freezer space. It does the required job. It is nothing special... It is not made with quality parts, as it is plastic inside and cracks and is difficult to keep clean. It is difficult to get into the crevices on the shelves and if you remove the shelves, the plastic grommets crack, so you can't put the shelf back where it belongs.. I would use this as a secondary appliance. it is just adequate

plastc parts

Good Product

from Pataskala, OH

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

So far it has worked fine.

It is a touch noisy.

Interior Organization
Has plenty of space and drawers.

Temperature Control
I haven't messed with it much, just set it when I got it.

It's easy to clean, drawers come out.

Haven't had it long enough to know.

It looks and functions well. I like the faux stainless. It looks like stainless, but you can still hang magnets on it.

AnOK refrigerator

from Denver, CO

• Temperature Control:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Mastic Beach, NY

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

This is not bad if you are looking for a cheap silver and back fridge but it will not last long

the handle to open and close the fridge is loose and cracked I never had this problem with any fridge I had purchased in the past

the handle to open and close the fridge should be made better

spacious inside

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I bought this because of the stylish design while at a good price. It is spacious inside. I can fit in many stuff inside. The layout is very good too. I wish they have a door that open from the right so it will better fit the layout of my kitchen, but it is not a big deal. I would recommend this to others.

Fridgidaire Gallery

from Amherst, OH

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

OK, we have had this fridg for almost 2 years now. IT IS THE NOISIEST fridge we have ever had!!! Bought it to match the stove we got at the same time. LOVE the stove, but you can keep the fridg. I do like the looks of it. And has plenty of room. Cooling has not been a problem. But I HATE that it is so LOUD. Will never by a Frididaire product ever again.

Wish I would have picked a different frigidaire

from Jackson, MI

Comments about Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I am not happy with this fridge. I got it because I loved the black and silver color and I needed something small to fit into my space. I wish I would have gotten a larger fridge and just moved it into another spot. It does not cool evenly. Some things placed in certain spots freeze. It is noisy all of the time. If you have the door open for five seconds it starts running again.