Other Air Conditioners:

Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

cools my room

from Portage, IN

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

We have had this air conditioner for about two and a half years now and it has worked very well during that time. I cannot remember what I paid for it though.

We originally had it in our living room, which is very large and open, so it obviously didn't cool the room down completely by itself- although it did help to cool it downon the hottest days. Last summer the air conditioner in my bedroom died and that's when we moved it in there.

My room is a decent size, not huge, but it is next to the attic and hot air from there seeps in. The frigidaire air conditioner worked fabulously. It cools down the room within minutes and maintains the temperature you set it too throughout the night. However, it is a little loud if you sleep close to it, like I do- so you have to be a good sleeper if you want it for your bedroom. But overall, it does a great job at what it is made too- cool down a room. If you need a new air conditioner recommend this brand and model.

The Frigidaire Air conditioner cools the room well

from Ewa Beach, HI

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

The Frigidaire FAX052P7 Thru-wall/window Air Conditioner really cools the bedroom off quickly. We purchased the air conditioner thru craigs list, and I must say that I am very pleased. The air conditioner works well and efficiently. The one problem that I feel it has is that it makes alot of noise. It is not real quiet. The filter light is a bonus and the filter is easy to clean. It does not cost alot to run energy wise, we feel that it is worth it to stay cool in the long, hot summer evenings here in hawaii. It makes sleeping alot more comfortable. I can say that this has been one of the best deals, (buying on craigs list) that we use all the time. It's going on 2 years now and was 1 year old when purchased. Would definitely buy a fridigdaire air conditioner again, maybe new next time, or maybe not.

it works good

from Charleroi, PA

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

the frigidaire fax052p7 thru-wall /window air conditioner is a good air conditioner it does get the job done it is worth the price but it is a little loud but you get use to it easily it is easy to install in a window the price is right for it.

Frigidaire AC unit is really cool!

from Bethel, CT

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

We had an older unit in the living room that wasn't reaching our bedroom, so we stopped by lowe's hardware store and found frigidare. I have a frigidaire washer and dryer (that I'm not super pleased with) and a decent Dishwasher. The price is great, but they've let me down a little in the past. NOT the AC unit - it was stronger than any other ac I've ever had!

Works really well...

from Sherman, TX

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

Unit works really well for cooling a moderate size room. I really like the check filter light tells you when it need cleaning. Has all the functions you would expect it to have. Was a snap to install. Regretfully it is very noisy but almost all window units are so this can be expected. I would recomend this to anyone who need extra cooling in thier home.

Handy

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This is a great air conditioner. My wife and i have it up in our loft for the summers because they get so hot. I works great and so far we have had it just a lil bit over a year and we are extremely satisfied. Its simple to use, its quiet and really does a good job at pushing out the real kool air. It has an energy saver option on it for those who are afraid there energy bill will go up. Also it has its won remote control for those who are already laing down and dont want to get up to mess around with it. Overall its great!!