4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Don't waste your money on this brand

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator came in the house we bought and its horrible! It was brand new! Within three years, the ice machine broke as well as almos every shelf in the frig and freezer. We have lost dishes and groceries because, of random collapsing shelves. This isn't my first frig and it wasn't over stacked or handled improperly!

Noise Level
You can hear it run sometimes and especially when making ice. Well, for those whose ice machine still works!

Interior Organization
It offers the average organizational space but, it will break on you. We only have a couple of shelves in our freezer and one vegetable and cheese drawer left. All the rest are gone, even the door shelves.

Temperature Control
I feel that it gets too cool in some areas such as cheese and veggies. I feel like it wastes energy.

When we still had shelving, it had a lot of grooves to clean and was a pain to get to certain areas in the back. Now I guess it's easy so, all you have to do is wait for all the shelving to bust and cleaning is a cinch!

I am better off stackng coolers on top of eac other held together with duct tape.

The "stainless steel" is cheap flimsy material and it shows!

• Temperature Control:

A little nosiy but a lot of room

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This is a very roomy fridge. I can fit so much in here! The freezer is a lot quite roomy. I am very happy with the size and temperature. It is a little noisy when filling and making ice cubes. Ours is not built into the cabinets, I think that would help with the noise. I still love the fridge and hope it lasts for a very long time to come!

Works great

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We are happy with this fridge. We love the water and ice dispenser in the door. There are fancier fridges out in the market, but for my family of 6 it works great. It keeps things cold and there is lots of room inside. The shelving and conpartments making storage easy. I don't have any complaints about it.

Great Refrigerator!

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator actually came with the house when we purchased it. I have had no issues with it at all. Being stainless steel, there are always the fingerprints from the kiddos all over it. but other than that, it does what its supposed to do. Fruits and veggies stay fresh. all in all it is a great refrigerator.

roomy fridigaire refridgerator

from Salem, OR

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

The Frigidaire FRS6R5ESB is a nice side by side refridgerator. It has automatic ice and water which was a fantastic upgrade for our family.

The one thing I found that I didn't like as much is the drawers. They do slide as well as I had anticpated. If I'd known to look for this aspect I may not have boughten this fridge, but paid a little more for one that had easy sliding drawers.

I am happy with my Frigidaire Refrigerator

from Layton, UT

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I was given this Frigidaire refrigerator as a housewarming gift when I bought my first house. It is very pretty and the stainless steel looks fabulous in my newly remodeled kitchen. It is big, holds tons of food and is easy to clean. The only things that bother me are: 1) The water/ice dispenser area is black and it is so hard to keep clean. We don't have a water softener and our hard mountain water leaves horrible, white water marks on it. 2) I love ice, and this ice maker makes A LOT of ice very quickly. The problem is, it doesn't shut off when the ice bin is full and as it fills to overflowing, ice spills out into the rest of the freezer and then out onto the floor when the door is opened.

Nice looking and easy to find food inside

from North Grosvenordale, CT

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Great refigerator. Nice looking, easy to clean. I love the self-adjusting shelf- it makes it easy to fit just about anything inside. The 2 bottom draws are nice and big to fit lots of food. We use the bottom draw for juice boxes and kids snacks and it holds a lot. The spill proof shelf has come in handy many times. I would have to say the only draw back I find is I can't fit a frozen pizza in the freezer. Other than that it is the best refrigerator we have had.

All in all pretty good refridgerator.

from Peachland, NC

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Bought refridgerator in 06 while remodeling kitchen. Like the stainless steel, but very hard to keep clean with kids. Filter in mounted in back of fridge it leaks sometimes for no apparent reason. Depending on use filter should be changed every 6-9 months. Water dispener works great. Some problems with icemaker if you use crushed it takes forever for it to switch back to cubed & if you don't use the icemaker for awhile it will freeze up & no ice will come out. Still, a good fridge.