Other Kitchen Ranges:
Frigidaire
FPGF3081KF
Frigidaire Professional Stainless Steel Gas Range

Frigidaire Professional Stainless Steel Gas Range

Cooking is more fun with this stove/oven!

from Leander, TX

Comments about Frigidaire Professional Stainless Steel Gas Range:

I love this stove and oven from Frigidaire. I have taken really good care of it and it looks great! I absolutely recommend the 5 burners- it makes such a difference in what you are able to do at the same time. The stove is so easy to clean, both the grates and underneath them.
The oven is wonderful and cooks evenly every time. I feel like the temperature is right on. I have not had to use the self cleaning oven feature yet as I have tried to keep it clean with routine cleaning when I cook. I have heard that it does a great job though.
The drawer below is useful for storing skillets and frying pans. It is nice to keep them separate from all of the other pots and pans.
This is my first Frigidaire appliance and I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but I have been so happy with our purchase!

• Temperature Control:
  • Heat Distribution:

Love this oven

from Provo, UT

Comments about Frigidaire Professional Stainless Steel Gas Range:

I moved into a new house that had this oven still in it. I didn't know what I was missing before. It has 5 burners which is awesome and very useful when cooking a big meal for all the family and friends we have. I love the convection status on this oven. It cooks so much faster. It took some time to get use to it. After a few times of burning the cookies I got use to it. The bottoms are self explanatory and easy to use. It is easy to clean , no small spaces that need to be cleaned. It easy to wipe down in a hurry. I love using this oven and makes me want or bake more often. Now if I could get our dishwasher to work a little more efficiently.

• Temperature Control: