Other Dehumidifiers:
Frigidaire
FAD704TDD
Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier

Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier

The Frigidaire FAD704TDD Dehumidifier will Delight you!

from Downers Grove, IL

Comments about Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier:

I ordered this from Amazon. Out of the box, it was already assembled. There are wheels on the bottom for easier transport. There's also a handle on the top. The unit is quite heavy and with water would be substantially heavier. Fortunately, my house is not that big. The instructions tell you to turn it on and just leave it on for the first 24 hours or so. I did this in my bedroom first. The fan noise was quite loud, so I closed the door to my bedroom. The bucket that the water is stored in is easy to remove. It also has a handle, making transport convenient. The unit has an electronic display. You can set the temperature that you want the room to reach. The dehumidifier will run and then you will see the current temperature. When the ideal temperature is reached, the unit will then turn off. You can also set the fan speed from high or low. If you need a dehumidifier, I would recommend this Frigidaire unit. It's easy to use and gets the job done.

frigidaire- the best hrand for dehumidifiers

from Travelers Rest, SC

Comments about Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier:

I moved into a new house that was very damp.  Almost every room had evidence of wallpaper that was peeling.  I very much trust the frigidaire brand and have purchased that brand for all of the different size dehumidifiers that they offer.  I have found that brand to capture more liquid and really dehumidify the whole room as opposed to one area.  IE- the wallpaper isn't even crumbling in the corner.  The best one that they offer is this one.  I have this dehumidifier in my basement and it is a huge room and this one machine is all I need.  In the summer I do have to go down to my basement and empty it on a daily basis becasue it will fill up.  However the basin that collects water is very easy to move and grip.  It can become too heavy and difficutl to move if I do not collect the water each day.  the settings are also easy to use and I readjust them for each season.  I recommend the highest in the summer

Frigidaire Dehumidifier get's the job done

from Media, PA

Comments about Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier:

Purchased this a week ago and so far have been happy with my purchase.  The large pint size allows hold more water so less trips to empty container.  Runs quite which is a plus since are kitchen and living room on the same level.  Another big plus is that it also freshes the air quality of the room having a more clean feel.