View more dehumidifiers

Frigidaire
FDF50S1
Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier

Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier

I love this dehumidifier!

Comments about Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier:

I did a lot of research on dehumidifiers before purchasing and I am very happy that I bought this one. It has a nice, modern appearance. When emptying the water, it is a smooth process. It does not spill easily. The features are easy to understand and you can regulate what percentage of humidity you prefer. It automatically shuts off when it reaches the desired level and starts again on its own to keep the humidity level constant. When the bucket is full, it stops running and an indicator button lights up to let you know the water needs to be emptied. I love it for our basement.

• Safety:

This dehumidifier works quietly and efficiently.

from Canistota, SD

Comments about Frigidaire Pint Dehumidifier:

The Frigidaire 50 pint dehumidifier works quickly and quietly to reduce the humidity.  I have placed it in my basement, and my basement is now comfortable without the musty feel of a damp basement.  I like the "bucket full" reminder beep to let me know when to empty the bucket.  Because I have it located in the basement, I don't always know when the bucket is full.  The bucket also has a clear view gauge so you can visually check the level of collected water.  So, if you are going to be gone over the weekend, you can tell whether or not you need to empty the bucket before you leave.The other feature that I really like, is that if the power is interrupted, the dehumidifier will turn on once the power is restored.