Other Kitchen Ranges:
Frigidaire In. Gallery Series Freestanding Gas Range

Frigidaire In. Gallery Series Freestanding Gas Range

Hard to Keep Clean, but Love How it Cooks

Comments about Frigidaire In. Gallery Series Freestanding Gas Range:

Since owning this gas GE Range, I enjoy cooking and baking again. No more raw food like my past stove. The inside is large and roomy, great for cooking large items. The top has five burners, which is new to me, but I just love having that extra burner in the middle. The griddle that comes with it is extremely heavy, but very functional. There are also two jets, one on each side, for rapid boil. This my friends, is the best part of this stove. No more waiting for water to boil, it literally takes seconds. Although this is also a convection oven, I still have not had the time to figure how that works. Maybe some day I will sit down and read the manual and try it out. But for now, I enjoy using the regular functions of this stove. Preheats very quickly, and also has a pizza setting which we all love to use. The interior light is also great for checking on your breads and cookies.

Temperature Control
Since owning this oven, I've not had any problems with the inside or jet temperatures. They cook to perfection.

Heat Distribution
The top five burners cook evenly and the inside is a dream.

I've only had this gas stove a little over a year now, but have not had the slightest problem with it.

I love the design of this stove. Five burners on top and a large interior makes for cooking lots of food for everyone.

Although the interior is self clean, which makes life easy, the top is terribly hard to keep neat and clean. I've had this problem with all gas stoves, so it's not particular to this brand. Just that whenever you turn on the jets, you are bound to have a dirty stove top. Be prepared for scrubbing.

• Temperature Control: