Other Refrigerators:
Frigidaire
Models:
FGUS2632LE, FGUS2632LP
Frigidaire Gallery Series Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Summary

Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust And for good reason Year after year Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls With Frigidaire you can be sure yoursquoll

Frigidaire Gallery Series Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

Frigidaire refrigerator

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I absolutely love this refrigerator! It has so much room!

Noise Level
It is so quite! I haven't heard any noises coming from it! Even the ice maker doesn't make too much noise.

Interior Organization
The shelves can be moved to accommodate sizes, and the shelves on the door can also be moved up and down!

Temperature Control
the temperature control has never given us any problems! everything stays as cool as we want it!

super easy to clean! all the shelves and drawers slide out easily. I can take everything out of it, wipe it down, and then clean the shelves in the sink!

very sturdy. The doors are really strong, and so are the drawers and shelves.

I love the design! very simple and organized! I also love that it has a little alarm for when the door is left open too long! I didn't even know that about it when we purchased it! I have two small children, so the refrigerator door is ALWAYS being left open! Now when it is, I know it within a couple of minutes!

Leaking

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We have had a continuous problem with water leaking out of the bottom on the freezer side. The ice doesn't drop into the ice box but instead sits in front of the vent on the inside and causes a jam and the water comes out of the drain.

Interior Organization
the top shelf in the freezer keeps falling- doesn't fit in there the best

Temperature Control
Items on the top shelf in the fridge are continuing to freeze even after we adjust the temp.

Great Refrigerator!

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We have had ours for four years and have not had any electrical problems with it! The only complaint we have is how easily the plastic door shelves crack. But otherwise we love it!! I love how the fridge and freezer shelves pull out so it is easy to find things and to clean them. The drawers slide in and out with ease as well.

I love how well the ice maker works. It makes more ice than we could possibly ever use and we have never run out. It is great having the option to make it crushed as well.

The pull out shelves in the freezer are great. I love the basket and how it can pull out so that it is easier to find exactly what you are looking for.

• Temperature Control:

Problems with the Frigidaire from the get go!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

The Ice maker in the front door leaked from the day we received it. The repairman has been out several times and even installed a heater in the door to help eliminate the moisture.

Noise Level
Makes a lot of noise during ice making. I usually keep the ice maker off due to the noise.

Interior Organization
Love the adjustable shelves and bins! The freezer seems small but the shelve will hold a large frozen pizza flat.

Temperature Control
Easy control on the front panel!

Shelves are easy to wipe down.

Not sure that it will last as long as our old one. The concern with the ice maker leaking and no one can seem to fix it is a big deal.

The looks are very nice. It fits nicely in our space.