3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Heat Distribution:

Has very good heat distribution! Watch your food closely!

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

It is a good cooking stove, but I gave it an 8 rating because the cleaning on the glass stove top can be tedious, & this stove does not have a lot of room at the bottom for all of my roast pans like my old stove had.

Everything shows up on my black glass top.. sometimes after cooking, it looks very messy! I scrub & wipe..

from Newburgh, NY

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

If you do not have the option of having a gas grill cooktop, the Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop will certainly put you to work trying to keep the glass clean. Cooking on the glass top requires almost daily cleaning maintenance after each meal. While the Frigidaire Gallery Series has an elegant look, I found the start-up time for burners to get to the desire temperature some what annoying if you need to cook quickly.

Temperature Control
Temperature Control is somewhat tricky for the Frigidaire Gallery Series. It takes a couple of minutes for the burners to get to the desired temperature.

Heat Distribution
The heat distribution is okay once you get to your desire temperature. The only drawback is the start-up time for the desired temperature. Once the desired temperature has been achieved you get excellent heat distribution.

The glass top knobs are not durable on this model. Heavy usage will require replacement of the knobs.

The glass cooktop is pleasant to look at in the kitchen. However the biggest drawback is the daily cleaning maintenance of the cooktop.

No ease of cleaning on the Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop. Once the glass cooktop gets a stain you must apply a special cleaner to remove that stain. Water and soap will only leave a

• Heat Distribution:

If you cook a lot, not the best investment

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

I feel bad for giving this product a bad review. I had such high hopes for it. We got tired of ruining our gas stove tops so we decided to go with this for a change, but honestly its just not the same. I feel that it doesn't heat up as quickly as I would like and that when it is heated up I'm not getting the same results (in my cooking) as I would with an actual fire. It's such a modern looking device though, very very easy to clean, it does scratch very easily though, which is a bummer. Looks great on the counter, but if you're like me and like to cook a lot I feel like you might be disappointed!

Temperature Control
not so great!! I don't know why I feel like at even the highest temp it takes forever to get water/soups boiling.

scratches very easily! be careful when moving pots and pans around on this!

Frigidaire Gallery Series

from Mecosta, MI

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

I have this cooktop that we purchased. We love it, it works great, and looks really nice with out other appliances. I would have to say the only down fall would be that black picks up every bit of dust you have. I find myself wiping down with Windex alot and you can't just scrub these with soap pads you have to use oven top cleaner, they do get hot very quick and mine has a red light that will stay on until it is cooled down.

Temperature Control
I would say it works good and heats up quickly

Heats up quickly.

I haven't had any problems with mine.

Looks good with my other appliances.

You have to use oven cleaner to use on this.

• Heat Distribution:

This is pretty good if you're stuck with electric.

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

Let me say first of all that I really don't like electric in the first place, but our home has it and we bought this range about four years ago. At first, the heat was very balanced and it responded to the dial change pretty quickly; however, just within the last year, it seems to have a short of some sort on two of the most used burners. The large ones. What happens is that when you have something on high, go to turn it down or turn it off, it doesn't turn down or off. You sort of have to give it a little tap on the knob for it to turn off

Temperature Control
Worked great at first, but uneven after four years.

The spills and stains always come out.

It's a glass cooktop, so it's going to be a little challenging.

Flat top CookTop

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

This heats quickly and I like how it cooks food. It is really important that it heats fast so that you can have dinner on the table on time. My favorite cooktops are the flat ones. The 3 smaller burners in the back are a nice feature too.

Heat Distribution
The heat get all around the pan and thoroughly heats the pan.

I have had this for a year and half and it is still in excellent condition.

This is a great cooktop because of the extra 3 burners in the back. This really helps when you are making a large meal.

The best feature of these cooktops is that they are easily cleaned. There is no contest on how much better these come clean as opposed to the other styles of cooktops

• Heat Distribution:

For an inexpensive stove, this one is an excellent value!

from Valders, WI

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

Love the flat cooktop. I wasn't sure what to expect, being that it was one of the least expensive stoves in the store, but I love it and it has served me well with a growing family. I use it all the time, love the self cleaning option. My only complaint is that the window is difficult to clean.

I would not purchase again

from Haysi, VA

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

I was tired of always washing and scrubbing my under eye lift out drip pans before I bought this glass top. This was nothing compared to keeping this eyes clean. I like the rest of the stove for the most part. This is my first Friidgeadaire glass top, and it will be my last.

Frigidaire stove not for those who cook alot.

from Colchester, CT

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Series Electric Cooktop:

I have to say I was disappointed with the Frigidaire stove that I puchased. It was pretty but not reasonable for our family that cooks alot. The stove top was suppose to be scratch proof and as I found out it was not. The self cleaning did not clean well at all and I found myself using oven cleaner after the self cleaning to get what was left behind. I don't recommend this stove unless you rarely use it. It looks great brand new but now after 1 year of use it is not so great looking.