3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Loading Flexibility:

Clean dishes even when challenged

We purchased the Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher because it matched our other Gallery appliances, was rated quiet and efficient, plus the price was reasonable. My husband is particular when it comes to the performance of "mechanical things". He filled the dishwasher to capacity with dishes with BBQ sauce and other food particles dried on. He was proud to report the dishes came out spotless. It truly is quiet. The cleaning cycles are longer than we expected, but we've not owned a brand that has the cycle times displayed before. I am impressed with the fold down racks. This makes it easy to accommodate different sized dishes. It also has racks on both sides to support wine glasses. I haven't found any cons. I'm very pleased with this dishwasher and would recommend it to others.

wish i wouldve gone with bosch

Well, my husband i decide it was time to buy new kitchen appliances and so after reviewing and contimplating we decided to go with the frigidaire gallery series set of dishwasher, stove and refrigerator. The dishwasher we were really flopping back and forth with since the top of the line scrubber was supposedly bosch and frigidaire ranked next to whirlpool which was under bosch. We wanted to get all of the same brand so ultimately we decided frigidaire gallery. We have set it up and used it several times over and over. We have also had to wash several items over and over again. We dont let our dishes sit forever and nothing is caked on to the plates, cups or whatever else. For example today i unloaded the dishwasher and had to put a cup back in the sink to be rewashed because it has a piece of parsley on the cup. A piece of PARSLEY! c'mon, it can't even get that off? Other than it not scrubbing as hard as i would like it to, it is a fairly good dishwasher, but i wish i wouldve gone with bosch.

The Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher is wonderful.

from The Colony, TX

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

The Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher is a great dishwasher that you will be proud to have in your kitchen. You don't have to rinse your dishes before loading. Just place your dirty dishes in your dishwasher, chose the control you desire and press the on button.

Noise Level
The Frigidaire Galery Built-in Dishwasher is very quite. Your family will not realize you have it on, unless they see the lights on the front panel blinking.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning time of the Frigidaire Galery Built-in Dishwasher will depend on the amount of dishes you load. Pots and pans will take a little longer, maybe twenty-five minutes to complete the cycle.

Loading Flexibility
The Frigidaire Galery Built-in Dishwasher has very flexible loading capabilities. You may remove your racks for your convenience, if necessary.

The Frigidaire Galery Built-in Dishwasher has wonderful performance capabilities. Your controls on this product will very from light wash to heavy wash. Chose which control you desire, and your are ready to go. It does all the work for you. Take a break. You deserve it.

The design of the Frigidaire Galery Built-in Dishwasher is very modern. This appliance will match everything in your kitchen.

The durability of the dishwasher is great. The door and the racks are very strong.

Mixed reviews for my Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

I just got my new Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher last week and I've used it every day since to mixed reviews.

Noise Level
This dishwasher is advertised to be very quiet and it is during the normal running cycle. However there are loud banging noises throughout the cycle. After researching online I found out that could be front the water hose or how the dishwasher is installed so I'm not sure who to blame on this factor.

Cleaning Time
My Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher takes almost two hours on normal cycle to wash a load of dishes which is extremely long in my opinion. My previous dishwasher took about 45 minutes from start to finish. I read in the manual that it goes through the wash cycle three times and the rinse cycle twice so the dishes ought to be clean. I just hope my electricity bill is not higher!

Loading Flexibility
This dishwasher has average loading flexibility - it seems roomier on the top than the bottom.

This dishwasher is very new so of course the dishes are clean. I will be better able to judge performance in a few years. But so far so good.

Frigidaire Gallery is sleek and modern looking and I love the smudge proof exterior. It fits my kitchen very well.

This is too soon to judge since I've only had the dishwasher for one week.

• Loading Flexibility:

gets the dishes clean... mostly

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

We got this Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher when we got our fridge and oven. It was nice package deal, and thank goodness for that because it isn't my favorite dishwasher that I've ever owned/used.

Pros: I love the buttons on top. We have 4 kids and they love to push buttons. This dishwasher also has a nice locking feature so that when little fingers do roam over those top buttons they can't turn it on. I like that this dishwasher allows me to choose how much rinse aid is used in the wash cycle. It has a nice design and blends nicely with my other stainless steel appliances. The top shelf also has two levels, so

cons: I don't like that the normal wash takes around 99 minutes which seems excessive. A "quick" clean takes about 50 minutes. It worked very well for the first couple of months, but then we started getting a noise. A repair man said that it was the disposal in the bottom, but I don't put chunks of food in the dishwasher so there shouldn't have been anything to grind up.

Noise Level
There was some loud noises that the repair man explained away as the disposal grinding up any food left on the dishes. But it was load, and at some points it sounded like it was going to just up and die.

Cleaning Time
The normal wash takes 99 minutes, and the quick clean takes 50. Both are too long for the Energy Saving machine that this claims to be.

Loading Flexibility
I like the ability to move the upper shelf up and down to accommodate larger objects on the bottom shelf.

Overall, this is a decent dishwasher. It cleans my dishes, and doesn't have a problem with residue.

Nice sleek, clean design. Top buttons are part of the best feature of this dishwasher.

We have had this dishwasher for about 3 years, and it is still working well. We haven't had any leaks, or major issues. It cleans the dishes and gets the job done.

• Loading Flexibility:

Very pleased with my new dishwasher!

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

My husband purchased this for me after our last frigidaire finally went kaput. The last one we had lasted over 10 years and we were pleased with that one so we decided to get the same brand. We had just recently purchased all new stainless steel appliances and we were looking for something that would match the other appliances. Remarkably the style of the handle matched all the other appliances that were Samsung. The overall appearance is stylish and sleek. The controls are slightly under the counter so my grandchild cannot push the buttons. It has various settings that work great for different jobs and it cleans very well. Of couse we have well water so I have to put the rinse gel in it and it does the job. It also sanitizes very well which I love due to a little one around. It has plenty of room for all size dishes. It also has a large utensil basket that fits plenty of items also sections with lids for small items for baby bottles and such.

Stay away!

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

My husband and I bought this Frigidaire Dishwasher when we remodeled a house that we bought. We gutted the entire kitchen and wanted to put in some nice appliances. This dishwasher was on clearance at the store. It had a lot of different settings that I was not use to compared to my previous dishwasher. Settings included ones for hot water, normal wash, and even one to wash your delicate dishes as well. You could use heat dry for dishes or save energy and let them dry all by themselves. My favorite feature was being able to set it to wash at a later time. I liked that the buttons were on the top of the dishwasher so that my kids were not sitting there trying to mess with the controls all the time. The inside of the dishwasher left me with a lot of options on how I wanted to load my dishes. You could move parts of the racks so that you could control where to put things. I also liked that you could move the rack for the silverware around as well. The only thing that I did not like about this Frigidaire dishwasher is that it only lasted a couple of years. Upon research I learned that is a popular complaint about this dishwasher. The electronic control board was no longer working one day when I went to start it. The cost to replace it was almost the same as the cost to get a new dishwasher. So to avoid this problem we just bought a new. My recommendation for others is to avoid this brand of dishwasher all together.

nice to have.

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

Ive had my dishwasher for almost a year and it works well. I had one problem with it, the main circuit boad went out in it after only having it for 2 months. I biught mine from lowes and it took them 2 months too fix it. After I got it fixed I haven't had any more problems.

• Loading Flexibility:

Here's the dish: is it a wash?

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

Nope--it is better. We had a horrible, junky one before, so it may be easy to please, but I have no complaints. I like the look and lack of sound from this baby!

Noise Level
I suppose a Bosh is quieter, but this one really has a low noise level. I suppose it is relative. Others may be quieter, but many others are louder.

Cleaning Time
This isn't too horrible, but it does take a long time.

Loading Flexibility
I feel like I do the same thing each time, but I do think this is more open to multiple options.

Not everything gets 100% clean, 100% of the time, but it comes close.

I love that the buttons on top are hidden while closed. Great to be out of site for busy little hands.

So far so good-- about a year!

Great dish washer

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

We had to replace our previous dish washer and got this one. When we saw the amount of space it had we were thrilled. couldn't be happier especially with the price. My daughter (18 months) tries to help and even after several months of her attempting to use the lid as a trampoline it is still as sturdy as ever. Frigidaire makes great products!

Great if you use Scour Setting

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

I've had this dishwasher for two and half months. It was one of the options (an upgraded, stainless steel option) from the home builder. The design is pretty with the keypad at the top lip on the door and it's deathly quiet, but it isn't without it's flaws. From the first time I used it, I noticed it left particles food on the dishes, the flatware in particular. I'm the not the best pre-rinser so the second time I used it, I made sure to rinse the dishes better before loading. No such luck. The silverware still came out looking like they had rust spots almost. As this was new cutlery as well, I thought at first made it was defective. Over the next couple of weeks (I only do dishes about every week or two), I played around and have come up with a solution.

I place all the flatware where the handles are sticking up and actual utensil part down. The exception is the steak knifes - I didn't want to bend the blades by putting them down. In addition to this, I use the scour (most powerful) setting. This has done the trick! Now everything comes out clean and I don't have to worry about scrubbing everything off 100% before putting in the wash.

Once I've figured out that trick, I truly do love the dishwasher. Like I said before, it's really quiet. Sometimes, I have to double check to see if I did indeed start it since I can't hear it across the room like I could with the one in my old house. Also, the dividers move or bend in different directions so you can play dish tetris on an advanced level to fill it up to capacity before starting.

• Loading Flexibility:

Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher gets the job done!

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher:

Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher is a good deal. I am a loyal Frigidaire appliance customer. I feel their products are made well and last. The Frigidaire Gallery Built-in Dishwasher is no different, it does the job. My only complaint is the wash time are very long.

Noise Level
There is little to no noise. I can never tell when it's on.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning times are log. The cleaning time is my only complaint against this dishwasher.

Loading Flexibility
I believe for the size it's very flexible in where dishes can go.

It does a great job in cleaning dishes. We have city water which has hard water. It does a good job with hard water, it doesn't leave any residue. The dishwater does have residue, but I use cleaning tablets regularly for upkeep and it works well.

It is the typical dishwasher design. The buttons are hidden which gives it a sleek design.

I've had it for a year and so far it is holding up nicely with proper upkeep.