Other Refrigerators:
Top-Freezer Refrigerators
Frigidaire
FGHT1844KF
Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust And for good reason Year after year Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls With Frigidaire you can be sure yoursquoll

Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

Amazing! Plenty of Room!

from San Tan Valley, AZ

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This was my first purchase of a major appliance. I am in love! I love the sleekness of the exterior, the ability to rearrange the shelving to allow me to organize the way I want and also the light in the freezer. I am satisfied with my purchase 100%! Very easy to clean and plenty of space for storage. I am the only person using it so it fits all my meals for the week with no issues. I also love the light within the freezer!

Noise Level
Never have issues with it being too loud. Very silent.

Interior Organization
I enjoy that I can customize my shelving the way I want to ensure I can fit everything that I need.

Temperature Control
Multiple settings for both the fridge and freezer help you make sure that your frozen food stays as frozen as you wish and your refrigerated items just chilled or even frigid if you like.

All shelves and drawers slide out effortlessly for easy cleaning.

Sleek exterior, ability to reorganize and customize storage is efficient.

incredible

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

I have never had a problem with my refrigerator. I love it. It serves every purpose it was made for. Very spacious!

Noise Level
So quiet you never hear it. I love the silence. It makes you wonder if its running.

Interior Organization
I have so much space I can organize my refrigerator the way I like it. Everything fits!

Temperature Control
Easy to adjust. I set it and forget it. Keeps everything fresh as the day it was bought. Simple turn of a knob.

My daughter took a crayon to my refrigerator, I wanted to cry. But it washed right off. The inside also just wipes clean.

My refrigerator is awesome my kids wear it out daily and it still looks new. From drinks to heavy meats no cracks or scratches.

I am able to store everything perfectly and still have room. It fit right where the old refrigerator was. It doesn't take up to much space.

Great Fridge Freezer Combo

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This is honestly one of the better kitchen appliances I have ever owned. This brilliantly simple fridge freezer combo does all that it is supposed to. It's wonderfully simple design and incredible function perform beyond all expectations. Cannot stress how perfect this device is.

great refrigerator

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This is a really nice refrigerator with a decent price. It looks good and is very roomy inside. There is plenty of room to store food. It has a quiet motor that doesn't disturb us or annoy us like some refrigerators do. It does make a slight noise, but nothing major. It's very easy to clean, just wipe it down. And the shelves slide out easily for cleaning. It keeps the food fresh. You can adjust the shelf space inside to suit your needs. I like that. And the freezer is a decent size. It's easy to set the temperature and seems to stay consistent once it is set. I haven't had to defrost it yet because the frost has not built up on it. I don't know yet about the durability, but it seems to be well constructed. It's a very good buy for a family on a budget that needs a refrigerator but can't afford to spend a lot of money. I am very happy with this purchase so far and no major issues have come up to complain about.

Wanted a Cheap Fridge.

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

My old fridge was eating up too much energy so I went out to pick up this guy a nearly a year ago. This fridge doesn't have anything that makes it stands out, and for its price, I didn't expect it to be too special.The energy efficiency is something that I probably should care more about, but it is not the greatest. I haven't run into an issue with the fridge so far. It closes nicely and the hinges have been so smooth so far(although I expect its quality to decrease over the next few months).

Noise Level
There isn't much noise that makes it unbearable. When the fridge makes the noises, it only lasts for a couple of minutes, nothing to cause trouble.

Interior Organization
You can move trays, so at least that has it going for itself.

Temperature Control
Not many settings and changing it has a very small effect on the actual temperature.

Really annoying to clean, when anything sticky gets on the walls, it's the hardest thing to clean.

For its price, it has lasted me longer than I thought it would.

Not too exciting design.

basic low-end refrigerator

from Bethlehem, PA

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This refrigerator isn't anything fancy, but I don't have any complaints about it's performance. I've had it for several years and it seems to be relatively low energy and nothing has broken (shelves, drawers, etc). It was here when I bought the house, so I don't actually know how old it is. The temperature seems to be consistent and accurate. It's not freezing things in the refrigerator or thawing things in the freezer. It's quiet, though not particularly pretty. The shelves in the refrigerator slide out for easy cleaning and the shelves on the door have adjustable placement. This is my only experience with the Frigidaire brand, but so far it's a positive one.

• Temperature Control:

Just got new fridge, works well so far

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

We just got this refrigerator. It seems to work well. No water or ice. A nice shelf in the freezer portion. Plenty of space in fridge and freezer sections. Door has lost of space for items. Items can slip out the the door shelves, tho. It has been making some sounds that seem a little weird. I hope it keeps working :-)

Noise Level
clicking is making me suspicious because it is new...

Great for basics

from Monroe, NC

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

We love our refrigerator. Since there is just the two of us, our needs are very basic. There is plenty of room on the inside for filling our shelves and storing products in the door. The temperature is easy to control and the food remains fresh. No issues with cold spots that cause food to freeze. Organization is simple to achieve. Clean up is a breeze. Easy to wipe down with a dry cloth or soapy water. The freezer holds enough food for whatever you need to keep in your kitchen. Frost keeps to a minimum and does not build up. The freezer space is easy to organize and easy to find whatever you need, without emptying the entire space.

• Temperature Control:

This refrigerator is a decent, well built machine

from Mayville, WI

Comments about Frigidaire Gallery 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

So far so good. This refrigerator is very nicely sized and well equiped. It holds a lot of produce as well as meat and cheese area. I like the oversized feel of the refrigerator. It is pretty easy to wipe it out. My only annoyance isn't with the refrigerator itself, but rather the stainless steel. It is a pain to keep clean. You have to almost buff it out on the outside and just a slight fingerprint requires cleaning. Not cool if you have children! It seems like almost daily I have to buff out the door or edges of this refrigerator because of the stainless. I much prefer my other regular white refrigerator.