Other Kitchen Ranges:
Frigidaire
FGGF3056KF
Frigidaire Freestanding Gas Range

Frigidaire Freestanding Gas Range

Beautiful Range, serious control panel issues

from Westminster, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Freestanding Gas Range:

I researched and researched ranges before desiding on this one.  It is the Gallery series, supposedly made by Electrolux (written right inside the appliances in the series).  I'll get the good things out first.  It cooks the food evenly and looks beautiful.

Now onto the bad, when I ordered it, I didn't just have to wait for it to be delivered to my store...I had to wait for them to BUILD it.  Fine, whatever, I'll go 3 weeks w/o a range.  Then I get it, install it and am thrilled!  It looks BEAUTIFUL...then I turn on the convection fan.  My entire house smells of burnt food - all of my smoke alarms are going off.  Maybe it just needs to 'bake out' I say.  To this day it STILL smells when I run the convection fan (owned it approx 9 months).  After about 2 weeks of using the range, the back panel goes out.  I can't turn the oven off!  I call customer service and they send out a repair man three days later.  He is in my house for less than 5 minutes and is telling me has to order a part and it will take about 2 weeks!!!!  I call to check on my parts after the two weeks and they tell me a part that I don't even NEED is on backorder and they can't ship the order until the entire thing is ready.  What BS.  When the parts came in, we didn't even call the repair ppl, my husband took the range apart, cleaned the electrical connections and it works beautifully.  What a waste of time.  Then I read the dishwasher in this series is less than average - great.  I guess I'll not only review the appliance I want to buy but the entire series...I was Very disappointed in the customer service.