Other Kitchen Ranges:

Frigidaire Freestanding Electric Range

Frigidaire Friendly Range

from Darlington, WI

Comments about Frigidaire Freestanding Electric Range:

Like thisFrigidaireFGEF3055KF Stainless Steel Range easy to clean,cooks well lots of temperature adjustments.Even cooking.Energy efficient,price range is reasonable.This model has alot of features to make your everyday life easier.Is nice size for family,or Holiday cooking also.Has lighted oven also I like after it preheats it beeps to let you know.The temperature cooks evenly never have to worry about things burning.The price is a little higher than some but you get what you pay for.It's energy efficient and matches all other stainless steel appliances very nicely making your whole kitchen come together as if you paid alot but didn't.I would recommend this to even an experienced chef who wants a good quality with alot of extra's.

Decent Range- wouldn't pay extra for stainless

from Yadkinville, NC

Comments about Frigidaire Freestanding Electric Range:

We bought this range for our new home.  For some reason I was convinced that we just HAD to have stainless steel.  Honestly that was a mistake and I'm not sure what drove us to spend the extra bucks for a stainless range.  Sure the look is okay, but really not any better than white or black, in my opinion after we purchased it- plus the fingerprint marks are terrible and constantly need to be cleaned.  The range itself works well, although it seems to take a while to me for the oven to preheat or for water to boil.  The convection feature is handy once you learn to use it, but at first it can be very easy to burn something. The warming drawer is neat but not necessary but I have used it as a miniture oven or toaster oven on occassion and it works well for that.  I have never used the self-cleaning feature so I"m not sure about that, but the cleanup is pretty simple and straightforward and I can say I would never go back to a coil range after having a cooktop. Do'nt pay extra for stainless- look for features! - my advice to myself for the future!