Other Refrigerators:

Pros

Cons

Good Product For Your Buck

Comments about Frigidaire FRT18IS6J (18.2 cu. ft.) Refrigerator:

I got this refrigerator when mine suddenly went out. This was one of the cheaper models available to me at that time so I took what I could get. Had a problem once in two years but it was due to the fact that the freezer was too full and the door accidentally got left ajar. It did take a couple of weeks for the people to come out and fix it and the freezer is kinda small so you can't put a lot in it. Both of which was a little inconvenient if you have kids. Other than that, it has held up really good. Like the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for". Overall, I can say that I am a pretty satisfied customer. I would definately recommend this product to a friend or family member for a quick, cheap fix. If it lasted at least 5 years it would be worth the investment. Great temporary solution when money is tight... Also would work great in small kitchens and small areas where space is limited. Good good good product. Hope I didn't jinx it by writing this review!

Noise Level
Very quite... can hardly hear it running,

Interior Organization
The freezer is small but the refrigerator is very roomy.

• Temperature Control:

Efficient and sufficient for our mid-sized family!

from Athens, AL

Comments about Frigidaire FRT18IS6J (18.2 cu. ft.) Refrigerator:

We had to quickly replace our refrigerator after our ancient one finally went caput. We chose this model because it was one of the cheapest priced models that seemed to work for us. We have had this refrigerator now for about 1 year and are quite happy. It's a smaller model, but we can see all of the food we have much easier--the food doesn't get "lost in the shuffle," which is a plus when you are trying not to be wasteful of food. As a mother, I am happy with it's ease of cleaning, its simple look, its sturdy clean shelves and abundance of drawer and door shelving space. The only thing I would change if I could about this model is its small freezer space. It seems very small. However, I do have an extra freezer in our garage, so this downfall isn't as noticable to us. It would be a problem if it were our only freezer, however, because we do a lot of freezer meal prep in our home. Overall, this refrigerator works great for our family of 5 who eat well on a budget and like food to stay fresh!

• Temperature Control:

very good refrigerator no problems runs quiet

from Stokesdale, NC

Comments about Frigidaire FRT18IS6J (18.2 cu. ft.) Refrigerator:

no problems with refrigerator! does what it is suppose to and very quiet when running so yes i would recommend this refrigerator! has plenty of space inside frig and freezer is a bit small but meets our needs! easy to clean and the controls are easy to use! looking for something simple and not as expensive as other refrigerators than this is the way to go!