Other Ovens:

Pros

Cons

Works perfect!

Comments about Frigidaire FFEW3025LS Single Oven:

My mom bought this frigidaire gas oven about six months ago, and I have used it myself a lot. We do weekly dinners at her house and I usually do the cooking and now I like cooking at her house more than my own! I have cooked a lot of meats, pies, cakes, and other assorted dishes and the food always comes out perfect. The foods heat evenly and for the correct amount of time. I have never had to put something back in for longer because of it not cooking thoroughly. I have had problems with ovens not heating evenly or needing extra time than it should. This oven has absolutely nothing at all about it that I would change. This stove performs just as well as stoves twice it's price. It has the self cleaning setting as well which is nice and saves a lot of time. The surfaces come clean easily no matter what is spilled on it. It has plenty of room inside it for large dishes, and can hold a lot. It's really easy to use, and it's got a great design. I like stainless steel it looks sharp and matches anything.

It's a well designed oven and seems to be made very well. Im sure it will last a very long time.

Amazing!

Comments about Frigidaire FFEW3025LS Single Oven:

I have had this oven for over a year now and have never been so impressed by the speed/power of it. Most ovens take such a long time to preheat and this over can preheat in about 5 minutes. I do a lot of cooking and sometimes I just don't have have the time to sit around for 20 plus minutes waiting for it to heat up. The power of the oven when preheated is awesome because I cook it for the time and once the time is up its done. The oven is so easy to clean also. One product that I feel everyone should have!

Good Lookin' for Cookin'

Comments about Frigidaire FFEW3025LS Single Oven:

Almost perfect. I don't bake a lot, but when I do this thing gets the job done well!

Capacity
I like all of the room, though I don't usually use all of it.

This thing heats up quickly enough, goes to the right temp, and cooks food evenly.

I'm not really sure about this yet. We did an initial cleaning, but haven't need to since the beginning.

I haven't even tried to use all the settings. What I've needed to do so far has worked for me.

Still looks and works like new a year later.

I bought this thing because it is pretty and matches the rest of my kitchen, but it has served to work nicely in its design as well.

Frigidaire Gas Oven

from Monroeville, PA

Comments about Frigidaire FFEW3025LS Single Oven:

I absolutely love my Frigidaire Gas Oven! I bought it because it matched my kitchen decor but am very pleasantly surprised at how well it functions! It's easy to program, whether you're baking, broiling or even cleaning it with the self clean feature! It always cooks at an even temperature so my food is always consistent. It does make a little bit of a pinging noise if I use the oven and two or more burners at the same time, but it doesn't really bother me. I would recommend this oven to anyone.