Other Clothes Dryers:

Frigidaire Electric Dryer

ehh its ok...

from North Wilkesboro, NC

Comments about Frigidaire Electric Dryer:

This dryer works well, but that’s just it it’s not a excellent dryer. Upon first getting this dryer I loved all the different options for drying clothes however I have soon realized that the best option for getting clothes the most dry is the high heat/whites selection, and even on that setting I find that almost ALL of the time I have to let it run at least two cycles to get the clothes dry. I don’t think that I have particularly large loads of laundry; it is just my husband and I so we don’t really have a ton of laundry. Another down fall that I think this dryer has is the lent trap being on the inside of the unit. I have actually heard a loud racket before while drying a load of laundry and opened the door to the machine to find that the screw came loose to the casing of the lent trap and was tumbling around in my dryer with my clothes. All though the fix was easy and just needed a screw driver to tighten everything back into place the fact that the screw came loose to start with was not a welcome surprise and perhaps it was due to the fact that clothes can hit up against the screws causing them to come loose. I will defiantly be purchasing a more energy efficient machine when the time comes to replace this one.

• Load Capacity:

Frigidaire Gallery Dryer

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Frigidaire Electric Dryer:

My Frigidaire Gallery Dryer is a front loader with a terrific cycle selection. I can choose from among settings such as Normal, Perm Press, Delicate and Timed.  I can choose the heat level as well, which can adjust from high, medium, low,  down to no heat. Very handy if you just want to tumble the wrinkles out of something or snap a sweater back into shape. The dryer has an interior light which goes on and off when the dryer door opens. This is a handy feature.  There are two minor negatives I have found with this dryer. The first is that the door does not always close well. I have to really close it firmly to close it properly. The only other negative about this dryer is that even on the More Dry setting on automatic regular cycle, the setting that gets my clothes the most dry, my heavier clothes or bigger loads still tend to be a little damp when the cycle is done. Overall, I have been very happy with the washing machine and this dryer for years. Aside from the few negatives I have found this appliance to perform well and as expected. And, like the washing machine it is  also clean and modern looking.