3.3
Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
Frigidaire
Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher FDB1502BK

Not as good as our last Frigidare dishwasher

This was the model most comparable with our last Frigidaire dishwasher and it just does not clean as well. Noise Level Very quiet Cleaning Time About normal Loading Flexibility Not as easy to load as last dishwasher Performance Not happy! Design Matches well with other kitchen appliances which are all Frigidaire. Durability I hope it lasts as long as our previous dishwasher

Sautee Nacoochee, GA

false

Better than the high end dishwasher my mom just got!

Love that its low end but still have a few options. Noise Level Much quieter than my last one. You can hear it running but it's not any louder than if its raining. Cleaning Time Normal amount of time to wash. Loading Flexibility Have used both racks for multiple items. Was able to fit serving for 16 at Christmas. Performance Don't have to rinse dishes before putting in dishwasher. Gets my dishes clean and dry. No complaints.

Canfield, OH

true

It just doesn't clean my dishes well.

I can not begin to express how much I hate this dishwasher. I supposed I'm being generaous in giving it a 2 rating instead of a 1, but it hasn't exploded or leaked water all over my floor. So it hasn't caused any major damage. It's just a very basic, very ineffective dishwasher. It's definitely the kind for which you have to rinse your dishes. In fact, rinsing isn't enough. You've got to scrub off all the bits of food before loading them or else they won't come out clean. There might even be bits of food now hardened to the plates from the heat. And my god, does it ever leave residue! The plates on the lower rack are usually okay (as long as they've been rinsed), but the items in the top rack are almost always chock full of residue. Residue that I can't wash off when I wash by hand! I've got numerous glasses that have been ruined by this dishwasher. And it does the same to the utensils in the utensil rack. Yuck. I have used a variety of detergents and all always yield the same results, although I should point out that I have hard water. Not super hard, but it does lean in that direction. Noise Level It's pretty quiet for a low-end dishwasher. Cleaning Time Nothing remarkable here. Loading Flexibility Not the most nor least flexible I've ever seen. Performance Terrible. Wash your dishes by hand before washing in the dishwasher. o_O Design Nothing special. Very basic. Durability It keeps on coming loose from the counters, although that may be more about the counters than the dishwasher.

Ocala, FL