3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

• Loading Flexibility:

Great dishwasher for the price!

This is the first dishwasher I have ever owned, and it is such a lifesafer! With a family of 4 (including 2 small children) I cannot imagine not having my dishwasher! We average a full load every other day. We bought this dishwasher just because it matched our set of Frigidaire appliances in our new kitchen, but I have really been impressed with it. The only thing I could say is a con is that it seems a little loud when running. Our kitchen is right next to the famliy room so if we're trying to watch TV at night, it's hard to hear with the dishwasher running in the background. We try to keep the volume down so it doesn't wake the kids up so that could be why it seems loud also. We've just learned to run it after dinner or when we go to bed instead of running it while we're trying to watch TV. It cleans great, probably the same as most dishwashers. I have noticed that the cleanliness of dishes can vary depending on what brand of cleaner I buy also. I would recommend this dishwasher to anyone.

It's inexpensive but worth the money.

I bought the Frigidaire dishwasher because our old one finally died.  Since our house is on the market, and we didn't want to spend much, we got the least expensive one we found at Lowe's.  We were going for inexpensive, not cheap.  I like the fact that it has push-button controls and it gets the dishes clean.  It also has an option to delay a wash 2, 4 or 6 hours.  I don't like the fact that the only indicators it has are to tell you that the dishes are washing, rinsing or clean.  There is no way to tell if the cycle is almost over or has just begun.  It has 3 levels - pots and pans (heavy), normal and light.  The cycles seem to last longer than usual, which is another negative.  However, it was inexpensive and it does what it is supposed to do, which is wash dishes.  It was worth what we paid for it, but if we were planning on staying in our house, we would have bought a more expensive dishwasher with more features.

Don't Buy This

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

This is the absolute worst product I have ever purchased. Cheaply made, although quiet as promised. Well, quiet in the beginning. It doesn't take long for it to get louder. The design for opening the door causes cracks in the door. It does not clean, drain stops up constantly and has standing water all the time. The filter at the bottom is not user friendly. Hard to get out and impossible to get back in.

The area where dishes are stacked is akward. It is a very low drawer...dishes fall over from the washing process.

I do like the areas down with the silverware that you can close. Makes it easy to wash smail items without losing them.

I did like the santize feature and the wash upper rack feature. I also liked the rinse only feature. These would have been a great addition to a product that actually washed the dishes.

The bar that goes across the very bottom rusts and bends easily leaving the appearance of the machine from a distance an eyesore.

Despite the features I like about this dishwasher, I cannot recommend it. Not even a little. Save your money and buy a different brand. Even a generic would be better than this...if they made them.

Works like a charm!~!~

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

The Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher is the best I have ever used. My old dishwasher needed replaced, so this is the one I picked, and I just LOVE it!~!~ It is a very quiet machine, but it handles a full load of dirty dishes and pot an pans very well. I never have to worry about anything I put in it, every dish, glass, spoon, fork, knife, pot, pan or skillet, always comes out clean every time, with no residue left on anything! I like how I can depend on this, as it helps me run my household smoothly, with no wasted time redoing dishes, etc.
It also has a very up to date look, very modern, and fits in beautifully with any decor you might have. It is easy to clean the outside, and it sparkles after cleaning. The inside of the machine stays clean also, but I run a rinse load about once a month, just to be sure, and to refresh it.
It is easy to load with dishwasher detergent and rinsing aids, and the openings for these never clog up.

• Loading Flexibility:

Great dishwasher for the price

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

Overall, I have really good things to say about this dishwasher. I really like the way the baskets are set up with plenty of tall and short wires on the bottom rack. It makes it easy to fit pots and pans. I also really like that the top rack has its own washer attached, so you can load both racks very full and they both get clean. They heated dry also works really well. Almost everything in the load comes out completely dry.

Noise Level
I can hear the dishwasher from a couple rooms away when it is running. We do have a small house, but I think it's pretty noisy.

Loading Flexibility
The silverware tray is removable, and you can put it a couple different places when you run the load. The way the wires and racks are set up, I can fit really large items inside.

The front panel and controls are nice. They are simple push buttons, but there is a lock feature to keep kids from messing with it.

We have had this for a while, and it gets run VERY often! At least once a day it runs, so it has held up well.

Not impressed

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher takes hours to run a load and it does not get all the soap out even when using a rinse aid.

Noise Level
Very loud and a bit distracting.

Cleaning Time
Does not clean very well, leaves soap residue even when I added a rinse aid.

It's ok for loading.

Takes hours to finish a load of dishes, glasses, cups and silverware.

Design fits in most kitchens whether it's traditional or modern.

I cannot vouch for it's durability with Frigidaire's dishwasher because I had a bad experience with their front loader washer.

• Loading Flexibility:

Well I was loving this dishwasher!

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

Bought this dishwasher a month ago. It was easy to install, very quite, quick and cleaned really well. However now the latch on the door will not lock and so the dishwasher will not work. Also it does not contain a child lock which I definitely need. My one year old can get into it easily.

Noise Level
This is quieter than my old dishwasher. Only time I really hear any noise is when it's changing cycles.

Cleaning Time
I always wash my dishes on the heavy cycle and even then it does not take long at all!

Loading Flexibility
The design of the racks allow you to position dishes anyway you need too therefore allowing more dishes to be washed at once.

I use finish dishwasher tablets and Jet dry rinse and all my dishes are cleaned the first time.

The design is fantastic. The racks allow different loading options. Dishes are cleaned from the top and bottom. Easy one button start saves time

Well considering the door will not latch after a month of use, I will have to say it's not so durable. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Not a top choice.

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

Our time share has this model dishwasher in it, and we're not thrilled with its performance. Unless you rinse all the dishes before you load it, you will end up with food residue on the dishes and in the cups or glasses. Anything that dries on the silverware or dishes before being put in the washer never comes out clean. We've found with the hard water we have to clean the unit with vinegar at least once a week or things start to build up on the inside. Using vinegar requires a whole gallon of the stuff dumped in quarters into the washer during a full cycle. Most of the unit is plastic (versus metal) so I'm doubtful it will last a long time.

Noise Level
It's quieter than the previous, older unit (same brand) but at least two to three times louder than the Bosch we have in our main residence. We tend to only run it when we're out of the unit, otherwise it interferes with the television volume. We also can't hear each other well if it's on and we're playing around the dining room table.

Cleaning Time
Long cycle, but that's supposed to make it more efficient and a better cleaner. It doesn't.

Adequate.

Rinsing dishes before you put them in to be washed is a waste of time and water. Almost makes no sense to have this washer given its over all poor performance.

Adequate.

Plastic parts are bound to break sooner than metal ones would.

Don't waste your money!

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

I would not recommend this dishwasher to anyone that has to do dishes with it! I would however recommend it to anyone that wants a built in drying rack, right into your home.

Noise Level
It's not too noisy, it just sounds like white noise. My washer and dryer are louder than this dishwasher. I do not have to turn the television up while running it.

Cleaning Time
It seems like this dishwasher takes forever. I've never actually timed it before but I can load it and watch a full length movie and go back into the kitchen and will still be running.

Loading Flexibility
If one dish is off, nothing will get washed. Try washing more than five dishes and you will not get a clean wash.

I doesn't wash anything. If you try to out more than one spoon into the silverware rack, they will not come out clean.

It doesn't have very many options, like say a washer would have, there are three run options and an on button and cancel button. I do like the delay start time, incase you want to run it later.

The first couple of loads it worked great but now it doesn't work so there you go for durability.

• Loading Flexibility:

Awesome product for price and size.

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

This product has made my life so much easier. It cleans very well and I don't have to do much work. The only issue that I have is that the dryer does not completely dry the dishes so I have to still wipe them down.

Noise Level
It is a little noisier than i would like.

Cleaning Time
I run it at night and it is complete by morning.

I would like for it to hold more dishes.

Very sturdy

• Loading Flexibility:

I would not recommend this brand

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

We are on our second frididaire dishwasher in 4 years and the one we have now is only a year old and leaks horribly. Everytime we call out someone to fix it they "can't find anything wrong". It picks and chooses when it wants to leak and when it does its a HUGE downpour of water. We can't physically find the issue with the leaking.

Noise Level
noise is ok,doesn't bother me but it is noticible.

Cleaning Time
its an average cleaning time. Not extremely fast but doesn't take forever either.

Loading Flexibility
It can hold quite a bit of items if it is everyday items. It is flexible with being able to move different areas of it to fit what you're washing.

It cleans ok but the leaking ruins it.

Ours is white and fits easily under the counter. It's nothing special but it does the job.

Durability is ok. Other than the leaking issue it works fine. I have a 19 month old that like to climb into the dishwasher when I'm loading or unloading and I'm always afraid hes going to break the door but it has held up to his 30 pound self!

• Loading Flexibility:

Frigidaire? More like just frigid...

from Canton, CT

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

I do not like this dishwasher. This came with my house once I started renting, so I thought it would be a worthwhile device to use. I was wrong. Half the time I try to start it, it doesn't want to start, opting instead to turn all the lights on it off and act like I never tried programming it in the first place. In the times I actually manage to get it running, its overly loud, being heard in every room of the house, which can be quite a nuisance when you have company over. Perhaps the worst aspect is the fact that I still find stains on my dishes after using it - at least half the load ends up having to be washed AGAIN because it either didn't get all the food off of them, or it left residue from the detergent all over everything. I really wish I had the money to get a different machine.