Other Dishwashers:

Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher

Dissapointed

from Layton, UT

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

This is a very attractive appliance. It LOOKS lovely and sleek in our kitchen. However, its cleaning performance is very poor. We have tried various detergents and rinse aids, but the dishes just never come out clean. It is one of the most disappointing large purchases I have ever made.

Cleaning Time
Takes FORVER-and the dishes don't come out clean!

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Sound...??? Pretty Good Overall

from Holdenville, OK

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

**Frigidaire Built In Dishwasher**

**Sound Proof?**

Well the product doesn't exactly claim to be sound proof, but it does claim to be quiet.

Pros

It works great!  I have found that the detergent makes a difference.  I know some people may have bad reviews on dishwashers, yet never changed their detergent.  This model has a built in food disposal which is great!  I don't put completely covered dishes in their by any means, but I have tried just to see if it works and well it does.  If you put "fresh" dirty dishes in there it does clean them.  Of corse it has difficulty with dried on junk.  You do... don't you.

Child Lock -   Amazing invention!

Cons

I have only one complaint and that is the claim that it is quiet.  I really don't notice any difference in noise from other dishwashers I have had in the past.

Overall

I am really pleased with this dishwasher.  We purchased this entie appliance pack and really enjoy all the appliances - especially the dishwasher.  Did I mention I hate doing dishes?  At first it was actually kind of fun with this one.  ;)