2.3

Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher

2.3

Frigidaire Built-In Dishwasher PLD4375RFC2

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

Cleans exceptionally well, love the design and smudge-proof brushed stainless steel, nice addition to the kitchen area.

Noise Level
This unit is very loud and can be heard in other parts of my home. Perhaps it is a trade-off between power and noise?

Cleaning Time
This is about the ONLY negative with this unit. It takes more than an hour for this dishwasher to complete a cycle. Don't get this wrong, it cleans exceptionally well, it just takes a long time to do it.

Loading Flexibility
I really like the way the racks can be moved, adjusted and tailored to meet any size requirements. The racks can be manipulated in many ways, making this aspect very desirable.

This beautifully designed dishwasher cleans with the power of a professional washer. You can hear the power as the unit goes thru cycles and the glasses, dishes, and pans couldn't be cleaner, or clearer.

I am impressed with the smudge-proof stainless steel body and the way the controls are nicely placed/hidden on the top of the door.

This is not a cheap unit. Everything about it, from the interior components and racking, the powerful engine, and the quality of the smudge-proof stainless steel body, makes it clear that this is a quality, long lasting, piece of equipment.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Frigidaire is an unreliable company

from New Lenox, IL

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

I purchased this dishwasher and it started leaking frigidaire informed me of a faulty gasket and they had a new splash kit 3 weeks later dishwasher was fixed now 9 months later and the same problem again.  Now, they will only pay for parts or give me a 50% rebate towards a new dishwasher.  Why should I have to purchase another dishwasher in less than two years because they can't get a gasket right it's 2009 get it together it's a basic dishasher part.  Plus my Cherry wood cabinets are warped in my home that is also less than 2 years old another cost  to me for purchasing a frigidaire. I will NEVER purchase a Frigidaire again.

Frigidaire Stainless Dishwasher

from Turtle Lake, WI

Comments about Frigidaire Built-in Dishwasher:

Bought this diswasher about a year ago and I am not totally impressed. The two good features is that is has a stainless steel front which is easy to clean. The second good aspect is that the controls are on top of the door and are hidden when the door is closed. Overall the diswasher is very quiet when it is running. I thought Frigidaire was a good brand. But now I'm not so sure. As far as the cleanging goes, it does an okay job. Some time there are a few dishes that don't come out completely clean. We have found that it is a good idea to pr rinse the dishes before placing them into the dishwasher. If you are installing it yousel it fairly easy. We had shopped around  looking for a stainless steel diswasher and for that this was the best deal. If I were to look for anther diswasher I would purchase a different brand. What you pay for is what you get. There are other stainless dishwashers out there that are a little more expensive. But I'm sure they are well worth the money. I would not recomend this dishwasher at all.