Other Washing Machines:
Front Load Washers
Frigidaire
FAFS4073NW
Frigidaire Affinity Series 3.8 cu. ft. 27" Wide Front-Load Washer

Summary

Affinity Series 38 cu ft Capacity 27 Wide Front-Load Washer TimeWise Technology Vibration Control System 1200 Maximum RPM Energy Star

Frigidaire Affinity Series 3.8 cu. ft. 27" Wide Front-Load Washer

Pros

Cons

Great front Load Washer

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity Series 3.8 cu. ft. 27" Wide Front-Load Washer:

I bought this washer in 2004! It is still going strong. Its actually really quiet. The cold/cold settings do a great job on colors. I use Gain he or Era he liquid.. and only a small amount. The hand wash and quick settings are great for light soil loads. Its large enough and strong enough to handle a queen comforter.. spins out well and no bunching.

• Cleaning Time:

Best machine I have ever owned

This machine cleans like no other machine I have ever owned. It is also large and able to handle even my giant loads without compromising the cleanliness. It is relatively quiet and fast as well. This is my first front loader washing machine and I love it!

Energy Efficiency
When I first used my machine I was suprised by how little water it used, I thought that there was no way the clothes were going to come out clean. But I was wrong, the clothes were extreamly clean dispite the small amount of water used.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning cycle is relatively fast and it does not need to be done to frequently. I have a family of four and wash about four to six loads of laundry a week. It seems like my cleaning prompt comes on about once every six weeks. When I do run the cleaning cycle it takes about forty one minutes. I love that the machine tells me when to clean it, so I do not have to guess.

When I noticed that my kid’s clothes were coming clean without needing stains being pre-treated, I feel in love with this washing machine. I am not saying I never pre-treat because I do, but the need is not as frequent as it once was. This machine dose a great job of getting clothes clean. My only complaint is that my cat's hair dose not all come off our clothing, but I do not think it is fair to expect that it would. My favorite things are the cold water clean (which washes like hot water), and the steam setting.

This machine is very easy to use, you just turn the knob to select your wash cycle, and hit start. If you want to add steam, fresh rinse, or another fancy option just click the button before hitting start; it’s really that easy!

The design is very modern and clean, it looks great in my laundry room.

I have had this for about seven months and have had no problems with it. It seems to be a solid built machine and I am confident that my family will get many years of clean clothing from it.

Piece of Junk !!!

This is the worst washing machine we have ever owned. Purchased it approx. 3 years ago and have NOT been happy since week 1. The machine is very noisey,vibrate's horrible, walks away from the wall. We have done numerous complaints to the store that we purchased it from......their answer is "you are not filling it full enough with clothes" They even suggested putting rubber anti-vibration blocks under the legs. This is all BS and this machine is a PIECE OF JUNK !!!!! Do Not ever own one !!!

Grows Mold

from Escondido, CA

I cannot stand this washing machine. There is mold everywhere. We have had it a little over a year, and I pull clothes out smelling musty and mildewy. I leave the door open on the washer as is recommended, but there is black mold everywhere. Customer service will not help as it was purchased over a year ago.