Other Washing Machines:

Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer with Ready Steam FAFS4073NA

Pros

Cons

• Cleaning Time:

I like it, for the most part

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer with Ready Steam FAFS4073NA:

I like that I can select three different time settings on my Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer, and I have always trusted Frigidaire products. There is, however one thing that I do not really like about this washer. The rubber on the inside is a little high maintenance. You have to wipe it out after you finish your laundry every time or it will start to smell and nobody wants a smelly washer. If it were not for that, I would give this washer a ten.

Cleaning Time
I love that you can choose between twenty five minute, forty eight minute, or fifty three minute intervals for the cleaning time.

It washes the clothes very well. Even with a large load capacity, it still gets everything good and clean.

It takes a little getting used to, but once you figure out the basics, the rest will come to you.

I like the design of this washer. It is not anything special, but it is not an eye sore either. I particularly like the look of a front loading washer.

• Cleaning Time:

This is a very good machine.

I love my affinity washing machine. I have had it for almost two years. I have a big family and the huge tub is great because I don't have to spend all of my time doing laundry. It is easy to clean and you need to make sure you do this at least every other week or your clothes will start to smell after you wash them. It has a nice slide out tray for the detergant, bleach, and fabric softner. They tray comes completly out so it is easy to clean. The only thing I don't like about this washer is that it doesn't have a specific clean cycle. To clean this washer you have to take out the tray and wash it, clean all the gunck off that gets under the tray, wipe the tub and the surfaces inside the washer including the ruber seals with white vinerger. Then after all that I run the washer on the regular cycle with hot water. Over all it is a good washer.

Cleaning Time
Takes a little longer then traditional washers.

Wish it had a clean cycle.

• Cleaning Time:

Makes washing clothes a little more fun!

from Wichita Falls, TX

My husband got me this washing machine for Mother's day and it is by far the BEST present anyone has ever given me! With a family of 6 laundry is a huge chore in my family. It's pretty much neverending, but with this washing machine it makes washing the clothes a breeze. I can hold a lot of clothes and it has so many options for different kind of cycles it makes washing clothes fun! My most favorite cycle is the Sanitizing one. I was all my towels in that cycle and it makes me feel like my towels are that much cleaner because of it. If you don't have the Frididaire Affinity Front Loader Washer, you need to get one! It is a purchase you will not regret!

• Cleaning Time:

A great washer that does not take up a lot of space.

from Edison, NJ

The Frigidaire Affinity Front is a great load washer. It can handle a large amount of laundry and works without making any harsh or loud sounds. This washer also does not take up a lot of space and even had steam technology for delicate clothes. I would definetly recommend this product to anyone in need of new washing system.

So-So Washer

from Greenfield, IA

My in-laws have this washer and I have used it many times. I really like the ease of the control panel and how you can set the time needed for your clothes based on the clothes that you are washing such as when I would was our comforter I would use the heavy duty setting and the towel setting for the towels. The only down side would be that their washer is very load no matter the spin speed setting you choose but I don't know if it was just their washer or all of this model.

Cleaning Time
Cleaning this washer I think was easy and doesn't take forever

• Cleaning Time:

Washes and cleans effectively!

from Flushing, NY

I love this washer! The steam is an advantage to have. It is energy efficient which is great in today's economy! We need to wash our clothes and this washer makes it easy.it takes a fair amount of time to clean my clothes!

• Cleaning Time:

You don't have one, you need to get one!

My washer was a gift to me, I've had it for some years now and I love it.

Energy Efficiency
Very good on energy, no problems what so ever!

Cleaning Time
This washer is very fast compared to my old whirlpool. All my appliances are whirlpool, but since this was a gift I think I might have to switch brands.

This washer cleans my clothes and does not give it any holes like my old washer.

So easy my 3 year old son knows what to press.

Have to admit that I was skeptical about having a washer with a front load. I am used to the top load, but it's different and I love it.

I have had no problems with this machine yet. Never once had to make a service call.

• Cleaning Time:

An effecient machine that is worthy of an A

from Midlothian, VA

It is a great washing machine it washes the clothes very well but, the only issue I have is the rubber on the inside has to be wiped out after I am done washing all my loads of clothes and keeping the door open for a while until it completely dries out if not it will smell that is the rubber so this is the only thing I don't like about this machine but, I have been told that with the rubber you have to wipe it off or it will only get worse..

Energy Efficiency
yes it is and I like that you can use the 25 minute cycle because most of our clothes don't need to be washed for any length of time especially the grandkids clothes

Cleaning Time
you have a choice 25 minutes 48 and 53 minutes so you have a variey of minutes which is convenient

I think its a great washing machine it does perform very well have no issues with this

yes it is quite easy to use once you understand the functions associated with the machine really doesn't take long to get aquainted with its ussages

I like the design its white and sits on a pedastal nothing unique but nice to look at

I think its very durable to me it probably will last hopefully for years to come its very sturdy