Other Washing Machines:

Pros

Cons

Works like a charm

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer featuring Ready Steam:

This front load washing machine is absolutely remarkable. It went above and beyond any expectations I could have ever had for a washing machine. It is insanely pricey, there is no doubt about that fact. However, if you have the money for it, this product is a well worth is investment for not only young couples, but for large families as well. The results you get from using this washing machine are very rewarding in the best way!

Energy Efficiency
This washing machine has saved me so much money on conserving energy in my home! I do not think that I will ever use any other washing machine besides this one.

Cleaning Time
This machine gets your clothes clean in little to no time at all! All you have to do is relax for a little while, and then your clothes are done being washed!

This product delivers high quality performance.

This is a very easy appliance to use.

I love the adorable, modern feel that I get from this product.

This is a very durable washing machine.

Durable and Efficient Frigidaire Front Load Washer

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer featuring Ready Steam:

Overall this is a very good washing machine. I do like the overall cleaning and durability. I do not like that after awhile--I would say the first year. The rubber gasket is very hard to clean. And I make sure I keep it clean between loads. It is just hard to get in between the gasket (but I guess it has to be so it doe not leak). But I have had this model and it's dryer counterpart since 2008 (5 yrs) and it has went through several loads (and heavy ones at that) It has held up very well.

Energy Efficiency
Very fuel efficient. I make sure I use cold water when I can. And also only use it on the load level I need. It does do a good job adjusting the water level when it needs too.

Cleaning Time
It does seem to do a good job-especially if you pick the more quick washing jobs-like sport or quick wash..but even for normal loads it is not a long wait....

I feel the performance on this machine is very good and reliable--so glad that I purchased.

This machine is very simple to use--my husband has NEVER done laundry in his life until we bought this machine...and every once in awhile he will even throw a load in now and my 18 year old son can even throw a load in (in fact, he is the one that taught my husband how to use it) LOL

It is a good design--just make sure to get it leveled good. We did not get the extra drawers to place underneath (I wish we had room for them). We had to stack them for our laundry room. And after they have been in place for awhile. They will need to be leveled again every once in awhile because of vibrations> But that is not from washer flaw just something that happens from settling.

I feel it is very durable--have not had any issues going on 6 years with several loads a week--and a lot of heavy duty loads.I don't abuse my appliances but I'm not actually easy on them either. But overall durable.

• Cleaning Time:

looks great and works great.

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Frigidaire Affinity Front Load Washer featuring Ready Steam:

Just got one and so far I love it! The controls are intuitive and I've been wanting a red washer for a long time.

has energy saver options

Cleaning Time
I love it because a digital display tells me how many minutes are left.

The only problem was that it's footprint is a little bigger then my previous washer but it did fit in my space.