Other Dehumidifiers:
Frigidaire
Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier FAD704DUD

Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier FAD704DUD

Fantastic and easy to use dehumidifier

Comments about Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier FAD704DUD:

Wonderful! Very easy to set up. Directions are simple. Also easy to convert to a continuous drain, so I don't have to empty the bucket all the time (and don't forget to empty it any more)!

My last dehumidifier stopped working, but I was not in the basement for a long time. When I finally went down, there was a musty smell. Bought this new one. It ran continuously for a few days until I got the humidity to the level I wanted (45%). After that, it only runs as needed. Very quiet. Also very easy to convert to a continuous drain, so there;s no need to empty the bucket (Yahoo!).

Safety
Very safe.

Have not had to clean it yet, but I don't see any issues

I've only had this for about 4 months, but it seems to be very durable.

I love that it was easy to convert to a continuous drain, because I always used to forget to empty the bucket (and emptying it was always a pain).

• Safety:

this dehumidifier saved me

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier FAD704DUD:

I recently moved into a house and I wasn'taware of the amount of mold growing in the basement. The owners left us a dehumidifier running in the basement that we would empty about twice a day. It never seemed to dry out so we decided to buy this new one. Within 2 days the basement dried out to 45% humidity! The mold is gone and hasn't returned. Now the only kicks o n every couple days and we don't have to empty it very often with it being a 70 pint. I am so thankful for this product.I just found out I am pregnant and it had saved me and my baby from illness.

• Safety: