4.8

4.8

Frigidaire Chest Freezer

from Newburgh, NY

Comments about Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. FFC0723 Chest Freezer:

This Frigidaire chest freezer is simply in one word reliable. My wife selected this chest freezer because of the size needed for our small space at the time. However, much to my surprise this Frigidaire chest freezer is spacious internally and has long-term durability for the value priced we paid. Simple in design but wonderful in performance. This chest freezer is perfect for a family of four or five and has the capacity to hold a variety of food and ice cream without a problem. No service problems in seven years and still running in excellent condition. If you need a chest freezer for keeping food frozen for storage at a reasonable price - Frigidaire Chest Freezer does the job.

Temperature Control
The temperature control is excellent This chest freezer has been operating for seven years keep food frozen.

Capacity
I rate the internal interior capacity very good.

I defrost and clean this chest freezer twice a year with just soap and water by merely wipe the interior. Ice build in this chest freezer has occurred during the summer months because of the kids going back and forth for ice creams and related treats.

For seven years this chest freezer has operated without one problem. Talk about durability.

Design is not factor for this chest freezer. It just a plain clean chest freezer.

• Temperature Control:
  • Capacity:

Frigidaire is the Hunter's Dream Keeps your game fresh

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. FFC0723 Chest Freezer:

With deer season upon us our family was out scouting new chest freezers to store our game. Frigidaire fans swear by this model FFC0723 which is a good size 7.2 cu. ft and energy compliant. There was quite a sale at our local appliance warehouse and we got an excellent deal. Some of the features include store-more removable basket; power on indicator light; adjustable temperature control; color coordinated handle and you can buy this appliance in black or white. It was also manufactured in the USA~ Although we just bought this freezer from what we have witnessed, it is strong and durable. Won't fall apart but rather service the family for years. We were elated by the price and recommend others to look into buying now, before they are all gone.

Temperature Control
Got cold pretty quick and stayed that way

Capacity
Perfect for a family of 3 or 4. Definitely enough space to hold a mature deer with extra room

Very strong. The guys needed a dolly to bring inside of our home

• Temperature Control:
  • Capacity:

Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. is so much bigger than it looks

from Denton, TX

Comments about Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. FFC0723 Chest Freezer:

When my Frigidaire chest freezer was first installed in my basement, I was disappointed.  It looked smaller than I thought and I was worried it wouldn't hold everything I needed it to.  Boy was I wrong.  This freezer holds a whole lot more than I ever thought it would.  It is roomy.  I filled it full of meat, vegetables, and fruit.  It kept the food frozen and didn't use tons of electricity to do so.  Much less than my upright freezer.

It is a manual defrost (I think all, or most, chest freezers are); but I've had it almost a year and haven't had to defrost it yet, though I probably will in the spring when it's not so full.

It comes with 2 bins to store small items.  This is real handy because chest freezers are deep.  After rooting around in it a time or two you will never find that small package of pork chops if you don't have a bin to keep that stuff in.  The freezer does hum a bit.  That's not a problem if it is in an out-of-the way spot, like a garage or basement.  However, if you are keeping it in a bedroom or in the kitchen, the noise could get annoying.

Deep freezer doesn't die

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. FFC0723 Chest Freezer:

We like to buy in bulk, and this freezer helps us store a LOT of things in our garage that we don't use every day. My husband keeps waiting for it to die so that he can buy an upright, but it is as sturdy and reliable as ever. You can store quite a bit of food in this chest freezer, and it sometimes gets hard to remember what's at the bottom, and it's sometimes hard to get AT what's at the bottom.  But it doesn't take too long to just remove the items from the top to get what you need. It doesn't make things too frosty, and keeps things frozen without freezer burn. Because we leave it in the garage, the outside gets a little dirty, but it wipes off clean with ease. It is very quiet, unlike some other freezers that have a loud humming noise. There are no fancy bells and whistles, it just does what it is supposed to do, which is a great thing. The tray that comes with it is helpful too. Highly recommended!

Great freezer and doesn't suck up too much electricity.

from Durham, NC

Comments about Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. FFC0723 Chest Freezer:

The Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. Chest Freezer is a great way to freeze and store extra food. It minimizes our shopping trips and helps us make the most of seasonal fruits and vegetables in the out of season months. I can now buy things on a good sale and with my Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. Chest Freezer, keep them and eat them over time.

I expected my energy costs to go up quite a bit once we had this freezer running, but I was happily surprised that it didn't raise my electricity bill at all. We have saved much more in money, time, and hassle than we ever paid for the Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. Chest Freezer. I get excited every year to get as much fresh produce as I can because I know that we will be able to eat it the whole year since we have the Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. Chest Freezer.

The Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. Chest Freezer is easy to clean and light to move. We had no problem transporting it cross country recently. In fact, I store breakable inside of it for the move!

Great freezer with alot of space for a small family

from Evansville, IN

Comments about Frigidaire 7.2 cu. ft. FFC0723 Chest Freezer:

This is a fantastic little freezer that has all the space you would ever need for a small family of four or five. My wife and I have used it tons since purchasing this item recently. Our son was breastfeed and this freezer has been used to store/freeze breast milk as well as all of our other freezer overload needs.  This thing is a dandy. It freezes everything completely solid. I do not however recommend storing icecream in this freezer because it freezes it so hard that it takes alot of effort to get it out of the container after you have frozen it in comparison to your standard fridge/freezer combo. We have not had to de-ice this freezer yet either as it has not collected any freezer burn/ice collection as of yet. The little racks that are on top are excellent for holding rolls of ground turkey or frozen juices along with many other things that one might think of. Im truely impressed with the quality of this product and would gladly recommend this product to my friends and family.