Other Kitchen Ranges:

Frigidaire 30 in. Electric Range

Recommend to many

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Frigidaire 30 in. Electric Range:

I bought my range when I moved into my home 5 years ago. I was used to cooking with gas ranges so it took some getting used to. I have found that the oven tends to be on the hot side. When I bake I find if I take 2 or 3 minutes off the bake time things come out perfect. Cooking seems to be about the same cook time as with gas. When using the range I have boiled over many pots. The range heats up very fast. One downfall is the size of the ranges. With the pots I have the range is either way too big or not big enough. Cleaning the range is extremely easy and it wipes up very nice. I feared I would be scrubbing all the time to keep it clean but that it's the case. I really like how the controls are set up. There is a nifty little light that tells you when an element is on. I have left then on a few times. There is also a light that tells you if an element is still got after it's turned off. There is a setting for delaying a cook time and I have used that quiet a few times. It has always worked great. I would definitely recommend this range to those in the market. Great value for your money.

• Temperature Control: