Other Kitchen Ranges:

Frigidaire 30 In. Electric Range

Pros

Cons

• Heat Distribution:

A wonderful electric range with a lot of cooking power!

from north augusta sc

Comments about Frigidaire 30 In. Electric Range:

I absolutely love my frigid air range! I have owned this model for over three years now, and I love it more and more each time I cook with it! The burners on the top of the oven heat up very fast! You can boil water in no time to cook your favorite foods! There are four standard burners on the top of the range, which is pretty standard. I love that they are electric, because I hated cleaning under the grates that gas ovens use! That is another great reason to use this range. Cleaning up is a snap! It does not take long at all to clean the surface of the range. It is easy to clean inside the range too. The racks are easy to adjust inside the range. There are three levels inside that the rack can be adjusted too. The design is great, nothing on the range has broken since I had it. The power of the range is the selling point though. I cant emphasize how fast you can cook food with this. Its great for beginners or cooking experts. This is an easy ten rating.

• Heat Distribution:

This product is great for big families!

Comments about Frigidaire 30 In. Electric Range:

My overall rating of this product would have to be a ten out of ten, no questions asked! My reasoning for this is because this range manages to suit all of the needs and requirements that I had when I decided to purchase it. It has four cook-top burners on it, and loads of power. Also, there is a timed cook option, and a broiler drawer on the bottom of the range!

Temperature Control
The temperature on this range is very simple and easy to control.

Heat Distribution
When making something on this range, the heat is distributed evenly to everything that you are cooking.

This product is very durable. Its lifetime expectancy is much greater than any other range that I have owned.

I absolutely love the design of this product. It is so simple, but the reason I am favorable towards it is because it has a modern twist on it. I love the fact that it is black, since I am more favorable towards ranges of that color.

As long as you wipe this down whenever you cook something on it, it will be very easy to keep it clean. You should not have any issues with it.

• Heat Distribution:

We have this in our apartment and it is great!

Comments about Frigidaire 30 In. Electric Range:

We have this in our apartment and we cook on it and in it all the time. It has been great for us! It cooks our food quickly and has had no problems. I have found this one cooks faster than ones I have owned in the past. Therefore, I usually modify cooking time in recipes to not overcook things. We really enjoy it and think highly of it. I recommend this product.

Temperature Control
Like I said, ours cooks things faster than other models I have owned. I suggest modifying cooking time so things don't overcook.

Heat Distribution
I have had no problem with this. The top of it has different options for how you want to distribute heat.

We have had ours for two years with no problems to date. It has stayed in great shape.

I think the design looks really classy. I love the black and stainless steel combination together.

The top of this can be really hard to clean. That is the only downfall to it. I would recommend cleaning it frequently. That helps things not build up on it over time.

• Heat Distribution:

I decided on electric range and love it....

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Frigidaire 30 In. Electric Range:

This new unit is so up to date looking and while not the same brand as the fridge matches great. It wasn't the least expensive but certainly not on the higher side either. The over temperature is exact. When a recipe calls for 30 minutes I can be assured it will be done in that amount of time. It is easy to wipe a spill and saves a lot of cleaning. I wo

Temperature Control
I must admit the worst part of a new stove is getting used to the difference in temperatures. This range heats evenly and low does mean low and high is HOT.

Heat Distribution
Electric burners do stay hot longer so that takes some getting use to however I think it cooks more evenly.

This unit is stylish, and I love the easy to see through door. You can check things cooking and there is a light if you need it to see, The handle feels solid and overall the range is solid and doesn't move if you accidentally lean against it.

Perfect arrangement for easy to use. The dials are very easy to read and are in a good location that you don't burn yourself while turning a knob. The overall design makes it ideal to cook more than one item at a time.

Couldn't be easier to wipe down. The finish seems to be one that spill don't cook on and dull the finish. The over still is a challenge to reach in but they I need the bending up and down exercise.

Wonderful oven/stove!

Comments about Frigidaire 30 In. Electric Range:

My Husband and I purchased this stove when we were married 2 1/2 years ago, and we absolutely love it! I like the look of the white exterior! It is easy to keep it clean. I love that the stove has 3 racks inside rather than just two, like my previous stove! It is so handy! I love it! I also love the flat stove top! It is so easy to keep clean, and looks very nice! The top of the stove scratches a little easily, so you have to be careful as to scoot pots and pans on the top. I scratched mine doing this, but it is fine if you are careful, and don't drag pans on it! I think this stove is very practical for my life style. I use my stove everyday, and I love it! I would recommend it to anyone!

Temperature Control
I think this stove is very accurate on temperature! It is different than the gas stove I was used to but, after adjusting to the difference in the gas/electric it is great!

Heat Distribution
The heat is distributed evenly, every now and then I notice that things in the back of the oven darken faster than in the front, so I just rotate them from front to back and they are fine!

very durable