4.8
Top-Freezer Refrigerators
Frigidaire
FFHT2116LK
Frigidaire 20.5 cu. ft. Top Mount Refrigerator Frigidaire Series

Summary

Top Freezer Refrigerator with Store-More Organization System and Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper DrawersThe Frigidaire 20.5 cu. ft. top freezer refrigerator is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Door storage gives you room for larger items, like a gallon of milk.Features:Store-More Organization System - the Store-More organization system includes gallon door storage, Store-More crisper drawers and adjustable door bins to keep food organized and easy to find when you need itStore-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers - Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in the humidity-controlled crisper drawersStore-More Gallon Door Shelf - Door storage gives you room for larger items like a gallon of milkFull-Width Freezer Shelf - Gives you more usable space to organize and store moreFull-Width Freezer Rack - Enjoy more usable space and better organizationCool Zone Drawer - Conveniently located in the fresh food compartment for easy access to sandwich foodsClear Dairy DoorAvailable in Stainless Steel Left-Swing DoorSpecifications:ENERGY STAR Certified: YesCapacity (Cu. Ft.): 20.5Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 15.27Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 5.26Front Rollers: AdjustableRear Rollers: YesToe Grille: BlackDoor Design: Short DoorHandle Design: Black PlasticDoor Hinge Covers: BlackDoor Stops: YesDoor Gasket: BlackDoor Finish: Stainless SteelDoor Style: UltraSoft-Cabinet Color: BlackCabinet Finish: TexturedIce Maker: OptionalFrigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you

Frigidaire 20.5 cu. ft. Top Mount Refrigerator Frigidaire Series

4.8

Pros

Cons

excellent fridge

from Williamstown NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Big Families
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about Frigidaire 20.5 cu. ft. Top Mount Refrigerator Frigidaire Series:

I'm very pleased the arrangements of the shelves inside and the temp. Control drawers. The refrigerator has an alarm on it if the doors are opened too long. We're Overall satisfied

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Very happy with my Frigidaire refrigerator

from New York, NY

I am the proud owner of this Frigidaire stainless steel refrigerator. When we updated our kitchen we decided to buy brand new stainless steel refrigerators. We ended up on selected this Frigidaire refrigerator because of its spacious fridge, the stainless steel finish, positive reviews and glass shelving.

The glass shelves are easy to remove and can be adjusted as needed. This makes for easy cleaning. The fridge is well lit. This is a big plus as you can always see everything in your fridge. There are three drawers, including two crisper drawers. More than enough for my needs.

The freezer is a sufficient size for my needs but others may find it to be on the smaller size.

The fridge ruins very quietly. I love this! It is so much quieter than our old GE refrigerator. The stainless steel can be a challenge to keep clean as it is a finger print magnet and so I have to clean this on a daily basis and then use a stainless steel cleaner once a week to keep it looking spotless. I do like the fact that the door handles are also stainless steel.

The temperature control is basic and straightforward which makes it easy to use and adjust as needed.

Overall, I am thrilled with my purchase!

• Temperature Control:

This refrigerator is a good value for the money.

from Abilene, TX

When a replacement refrigerator was needed, I selected a Frigidaire 20.6 cu. ft. model with a top freezer. It had the Energy Star rating. The refrigerator is attractive, well designed, and keeps all food at optimal temperatures. The design makes it easy to organize items when I put them away and easy to access when getting them out of the refrigerator. The refrigerator features an area in the door specially designed to hold gallon milk cartons and other larger containers. It has a deli drawer and two drawers for produce. Shelves are adjustable to conform to individual storage needs. The refrigerator door is designed for easy modification to open the door to the right or to the left. The freezer area is roomy and has convenient in-the-door storage. I have been quite pleased with the overall appearance, convenience, and performance of this refrigerator. I would recommend it for consideration by others. It is a good value to the money paid for it.

• Temperature Control:

Great for a smaller area or smaller family

from Warren, MI

I don't know how good this would be for a smaller family but it works well for the 2 of us. I don't recall ever having a problem with this though on rare occasions the temp in the freezer goes up and softens the ice cream. We always have more room than we need with just the 2 of us unless we slack on cleaning out the frige. It is quiet which is nice compared to the older frige which is now in the basement. It is also well lit and the compartments are all well organized.

Noise Level
    No problem, I can hear it kick on when I'm in the kitchen but thats about it.

Interior Organization
    They seemed to do the best that they can with limited room

Temperature Control
    both controls are easy to get to. I just don't like the occassional rise in temp in the freezer

Everything is a plastic material just wipe and go

Nothing has happened to necessitate any durability so I guess its good.

fits really good in its place, organized well, controls easy to get to, easy to clean its all good