Other Refrigerators:
Top-Freezer Refrigerators
Frigidaire
NFTR18X4LW
Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

This Frigidaire NFTR18X4L182 cu ft top freezer refrigerator comes with Ready-Select controls and the Store-More Organizational System - which includes gallon door storage - StoreMore crisper drawers - and adjustable door bins to keep food organized

Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Does what it's supposed to do... accept for one thing

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

Does what it is supposed to do! Unhappy, though, with the shelves on the doors. All three of the plastic "restraining arms" have broken in the same spot right down the middle.

Interior Organization
like the layout of the shelves and compartments both in the door and in the interior, but I am unhappy with the quality of the in-the-door railings.

Fine accept for the interior door restraining rails which (all three) have cracked right down the middle.

• Temperature Control:

This Refrigerator is terrific if you wish a reliable model

from Lake Forest, CA

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This refrigerator has been no trouble at all. Easy to clean, very easy to place shelves where it is easy to locate food, and it has a very large freezer capacity.
I would highly recommend it.

Noise Level
low noise. The COSTCO / Whirlpool model I had previously made a lot more noise and kept me awake at night

Interior Organization
easy to re-arrange the shelves to different heights the best part are the glass shelves which are easy to clean with damp cloth or sponge.

Temperature Control
the interior refrigerator temperature control is up front and easy to reach.
The temperature control in the freezer however, is way at the back of the freezer and difficult to reach when it is full of food.

easy to clean with a damp rag

this frig has lasted much longer than the more expensive models I had previously.

Overall easy to use, the door handles can be placed on either the left or right side of the door to accommodate your kitchen needs.

Well built easy to use

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

We bought this refrigerator after moving into our new home. I love the adjustable shelves and they are extremelu easy to take out for cleaning. The shelves are a good quality and hold up well for heavier items. It takes up little space. We have the white color and the surface is easy to wipe clean.

Noise Level
When it initially kicks on its noisy but its a dull noise, not annoying. Just a background noise.

Interior Organization
Again, because the shelves in the door and fridge can be moved easily you can customize the organization.

Temperature Control
The temperature is easy to control and set. There is a control on the individual drawers and one for the lower half and one for the freezer.

Because the drawers and shelves are movable its easy to pop them out for cleaning.

We've had our fridge for almost a year. So far its in excellent condition.

Love that the shelves are moveable so you can basically customize your fridge.

• Temperature Control:

extremely satisfied with our fridigidare

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

We needed a small good fridge and this one works perfectly!

Noise Level
Some noises but nothing troublesome

Interior Organization
We have enough room for everything we need. We buy for a month at a time and we always have room.

It has withstood the beatings of our six year old son who likes to slamdoors and kicks things.

• Temperature Control:

Great to use with kids!!

from Orange County, Ca

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This Frigidaire refrigerator was in my new place when I moved out of my old place. I'm very happy with this model. The freezer has the perfect amount of storage space for my frozen foods. I store about 4 loaves of bread in the freezer. I have enough space left over for ice cubes, frozen meats and vegetables. The freezer is easy to clean and unlike my previous refrigerator, it doesn't leave sticky frozen residue behind. The refrigerator doors open with ease, even with little hands. The bottom two storage containers can be difficult to pull out. However, they are plastic!! I have plenty of room to fill up for a family of 3 with two hungry kids. Unlike my previous refrigerator, the Frigidaire is extremely quiet! I have never heard a lingering sound. The doors provide ample space to decorate with my kid's artwork.

Minimal noise!

I clean the interior and exterior with bleach and a rag.

No operating issues thus far!

Simple design!

• Temperature Control:

This Frigidaire was a nice replacement.

from Northern Cambria, PA

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

My mom about a year ago purchased this particular Frigidaire refrigerator because hers finally died. We decided to go with this one because it had wire racks in it and not glass ones, which we were afraid somehow we would break. It's 18.2 cu and plenty of room inside for everything. It's a pretty quite fridge, because I personally never hear it regardless. The fridge is about the same size as the old one was, and fits nicely into our kitchen. It was a good price when we purchased it as well. Anything was an upgrade when you had nothing at the moment. There are plenty of compartments on the door for everything we need to fit in there, and the adjustable shelves are a nice touch, so we can move them when different things need to be in there. I am very happy with this fridge and would buy the same brand again.

• Temperature Control:

Easy to keep clean surface.

Comments about Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

I have thoroughly enjoyed my little refrigerator. I love the rough surface, so easy to keep clean. The freezer is adequate. The interior glass shelves are nice. The bottom crisper bins could be a little larger. I like the center storage drawer for sundry items.

Noise Level
I have never head any noise coming from this refrigerator when it cycles. The bottom is so easy to snap off and vacuum any dust and debris.

Interior Organization
The interior design is excellent. The shelves in the door are a perfect width. The butter keeper holds a plastic tub adequately. Under the butter keeper houses small bottles. The next shelf hold two 1/2 gallons of milk, perfect for my small family.

Temperature Control
I have had no problems keeping cold foods cold, such as butter, milk. I am a little disappointed the refrigerator does not have an egg tray. The freezer is somewhat small although it keeps frozen food solidly frozen in the interior as well as in the door.

It is so simple to clean with mild soap and water. I use plain clear vinegar on the glass shelves.

The refrigerator is very durable, I have not noticed any scratches on the interior or exterior. The refrigerator is easy to move or relocate. I had to purchase the ice maker separately which was somewhat difficult. The seller did not provide installation.

I like the 2 door design and handles easy to open and close. I also really like the fact the rubber seals on the door and the ease of cleaning.